• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Greg

Good god this gametrailers stream of the call of duty launch is effin hilarious. I can't believe they got Reznor to do the theme.
$$$$$$$$

Still no lead in regulation this season? Glorious!

Worst team in history. 1-15. Give me constant blackouts. All of it. Bring it on. Total scorched Earth policy. I want it to be so bad that they have no choice to make sweeping changes from top to bottom. Clean house. Fire everything. Etc.

Also, I refuse to spend anymore money on this team until they put together a 9-7 season. No tickets/concessions, no jerseys, no hats, no t-shirts...nothing. I'm speaking with my money. If you want my dollars and support, fucking earn it back. You're the only team I will ever root for, but until you get your shit together I'm done with your bullshit. You're the laughing stock of the NFL. Why should I support you?
you and Kave_Man should share contact info

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Worst team in history. Give me 1-15. Give me constant blackouts. All of it. Bring it on. Total scorched Earth policy. I want it to be so bad that they have no choice to make sweeping changes from top to bottom. Clean house. Fire everything. Etc.

Also, I refuse to spend anymore money on this team until they put together a 9-7 season. No tickets/concessions, no jerseys, no hats, no t-shirts...nothing. I'm speaking with my money. If you want my dollars and support, fucking earn it back. You're the only team I will ever root for, but until you get your shit together I'm done with your bullshit. You're the laughing stock of the NFL. Why should I support you?

Exactly. Thats what Lions fans had to do with the Fire Millen campaign. Pioli's whiffed on the Tyson Jackon #3 pick and the Baldwin pick in the first round. That plus the Cassel contract should be enough for him to get the hell out of town.

Askani

Aww! I just checked the box score to see that we actually had a lead. Super lame. That's going to give some people some kind of misplaced hope and that's a bad thing.

Worst team in history. Give me 1-15. Give me constant blackouts. All of it. Bring it on. Total scorched Earth policy. I want it to be so bad that they have no choice to make sweeping changes from top to bottom. Clean house. Fire everything. Etc.

Chiefs have 1 more Superbowl victory than 14 other teams in the NFL. Wouldn't call them the worst in history. Though I agree with you that the best thing to do is just fire everyone and start new, this organization hasn't produced in a long time, NFL fans almost forget this team exists until they somehow are chosen for a nationally televised game.

The Pats were going to get a draft pick for him from the 49ers if Lombardi had got the job.

No Michigan State quarterback will amount to anything in the pros, only slightly more likely to do anything productive in college. Hoyer is a bad man and the 49ers should be grateful to have avoided that disaster

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Packer GAF,

Tell me about pat lee (cb)

Just reading up on him on a Lions forum and I'm kind of surprised the Raiders dropped him.

Scouts Inc;

Lee has good size, strength and athleticism. His development has been hindered by a lack of playing time. Lee does run well with range to overlap zones. He can be a physical tackler with pop and power on contact. Lee needs game experience to reach his potential and has made his biggest contribution on special teams.

The six-foot, 200-pound cornerback has 30 tackles, one interception, one forced fumble and four pass breakups this season. He's also been a key special teams contributor.

Profootball Talk;

The Raiders are apparently making room for the return of cornerback Ron Bartell, as they’re releasing starting corner Pat Lee, according to Vic Tafur of the San Francisco Chronicle.

Lee has started the last seven games for the Raiders, and other than missing a tackle on a Doug Martin touchdown run (and he had plenty of company in that regard), hadn’t played poorly.

Bartell was placed on IR/designated for return, after breaking his shoulder blade in the opener against the Chargers.

Askani

Chiefs have 1 more Superbowl victory than 14 other teams in the NFL. Wouldn't call them the worst in history.

Of course it's some hyperbole going on, and of course I'm really just talking about this year. Still, post merger, they have to be in the running for top five worst teams ever. I can't believe they would be any higher than that.

Though I agree with you that the best thing to do is just fire everyone and start new, this organization hasn't produced in a long time, NFL fans almost forget this team exists until they somehow are chosen for a nationally televised game.

No doubt. What do they have to lose? 0-16 instead of 1-15? Big whoop. If you shake it all up at least you're trying.

Tom Penny

So Ben gets hurt and...

IMG-20121112-00330.jpg

Top Bottom