• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Anyway, Cassel is straight garbage. He got outplayed tonight by Byron Leftwich. It's hard to even get a feel for how bad the chiefs are with him and Quinn being the QB's

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Even worse.

I was at the game watching it all and swallowing sadness as each OT ended.

image.php

harSon

Banned
I think we'll stand a chance against the Ravens assuming we have Clark. I trust our defense more than their defense to make a play, and the Raven's run defense is especially trash, so hopefully a rushing attack of Dwyer, Redman and Mendenhall can take some pressure off Leftwich.

I don't expect Byron to look as shit as tonight considering he'll have a week of full reps. Hopefully Haley doesn't baby him like a Polio patient and lets him throw the ball a bit.

squicken

amendola separated his shoulder, only instead of popping out it popped in. got really close to a major artery in his chest. wonder if that is what is unusual about ben's separation

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I didn't know the Rapist could actually get hurt. Figured he was built like Homer Simpson and impervious to injury what with all that fat surrounding him.

We need to do something about those tackles. Let Gilbert start next week Tomlin. Sure he might fall on Foster and end his season but at least the QB will be okay!

Rorschach

Don't worry, guys, Steelers will go wild in the fifth quarter after second half time!

The fact that the Steelers won that game in spite of the Giants getting 14 free points makes the Steelers seem a lot scarier than they were a few weeks ago when they looked like shit. They tend to peak at the right time.

*nods*

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Prepare yourselves, Crows. It's coming!

khOMk.jpg

One of the all time great Lions QBs. Up there with Scott Mitchell and Jon Kitna. I was lucky enough to rock the Charlie Batch #10 Lions jersey in middle school. To this day my friends give me shit for it.

Charlie_Batch_Detroit_Lions4.jpg

Askani

Still no lead in regulation this season? Glorious!

Worst team in history. Give me 1-15. Give me constant blackouts. All of it. Bring it on. Total scorched Earth policy. I want it to be so bad that they have no choice to make sweeping changes from top to bottom. Clean house. Fire everything. Etc.

Also, I refuse to spend anymore money on this team until they put together a 9-7 season. No tickets/concessions, no jerseys, no hats, no t-shirts...nothing. I'm speaking with my money. If you want my dollars and support, fucking earn it back. You're the only team I will ever root for, but until you get your shit together I'm done with your bullshit. You're the laughing stock of the NFL. Why should I support you?

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
hate that my big money fantasy league came down to me winning because of that Pitt interception... such mixed emotions...

I hate your QB ability cassel... i really do.

:-(

but i won fantasy and I am in sole possession of first place :-|

Dragon

Banned
Good god this gametrailers stream of the call of duty launch is effin hilarious. I can't believe they got Reznor to do the theme.

Good god this gametrailers stream of the call of duty launch is effin hilarious. I can't believe they got Reznor to do the theme.

what the fuck!

that wench trent married is draining all his money so he needs to do shit like this and movies instead of making a proper NIN album or touring. come back you stupid fuck! no one wants to hear how to destroy angels it sucks dick

Top Bottom