• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Hopefully this ends in a tie. Then maybe the NFL will finally listen to me and make all OT games first to 6 points wins. This aint no pussy ass soccer. Ties dont belong in football.

In my parlay, I'm in a 4 way tie with 3 other people with the tiebreaker being total score. Me and another guy guessed 34, the 3rd guy 35, and the last guy 36. I thought I had the money in the bag. But if the receiving team scores a FG and the other marches down for a TD then I'm screwed.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Hopefully this ends in a tie. Then maybe the NFL will finally listen to me and make all OT games first to 6 points wins. This aint no pussy ass soccer. Ties dont belong in football.

No thats bullshit.

If the game ends after 15 minutes and nobody won then both teams are ruled as the losers.

2 ties in one week of football?

Perhaps then they would finally change the rules so teams cannot tie. It's just stupid that two NFL teams can tie (though honestly in this case neither team deserves a win).

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Do you want this game to last until Thursday? How about first team to get 3 consecutive first downs wins?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Game over.

Chiefs are shit

Top Bottom