• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

The Who at the What now?
ont2X.jpg

why? why is this city fucking cursed? why cant we have one fucking season where we live up to expectations??? what have we done to fucking deserve this bullshit!
Your boys are just trying to make sure they don't win too many regular season games to increase their SB chances. Don't sweat it!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
why? why is this city fucking cursed? why cant we have one fucking season where we live up to expectations??? what have we done to fucking deserve this bullshit!

We were born in Houston.

Seriously it's some strange shit.

Oh well at least we have something cause of Dream.

Sanjuro

To each their own on that. I disagree. I loved all three. Fellowship being the best of the bunch.

My friends brought me to see the midnight release for that film. I had no idea about the source or what it was even about. Ended up falling asleep half way through the movie. Woke up during the credits.

I didn't mind the extended Fellowship once that came out, but I walked out of the Return of the King one because I just couldn't take it anymore.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
omg Brady roaring was hilarious. It was like a delayed reaction of excitement since this game sucks.

That made that blow out better.

Top Bottom