• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

MG310

18325-11894.gif

I'm now thoroughly convinced this lady secretly owns the Jets and is trying to move them to LA.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
patriots remind me of the patriots from a couple years ago. they got caught cheating so they no longer have a competitive advantage and will lose in the wildcard. pats have been a franchise that has always been irrelevant. they have 1 superbowl appearance and 0 championships. the niners are the crown jewel of the nfl. a perfect 5-0 in superbowls and are truly an elite team. niners let the pats back in the game to give the fans an "exciting game", but then as you saw when we needed to bury your fraud team we did it. hope you liked the taste of harbaughs dick you dumbass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

I hate getting into this since it's an obvious troll attempt... but they've been to 2 superbowls since they were caught for "cheating". That would make 3 appearances, but just sayin.

As a Jets fan, I loved the Trent Dilfer and Steve Young aneurysms

I don't understand, however, why they made excuses for Sanchez being an atrocious QB. Why does everybody make excuses for, in my opinion, one of the worst QBs in NFL history?

Tabris

I don't understand, however, why they made excuses for Sanchez being an atrocious QB. Why does everybody make excuses for, in my opinion, one of the worst QBs in NFL history?

Guaranteed you take Sanchez and put him on a team without any drama / lower expectations, and he kills it. He's done with NYJ for sure, so trade him to Cardinals or Titans or Jaguars?

LJ11

Steve Young was telling us what a great QB Alex Smith is a couple of months ago....hahaha

QB's stick together. Listen to Ray Lucas instead, he knows a shit QB when he sees one.

Guaranteed you take Sanchez and put him on a team without any drama / lower expectations, and he kills it. He's done with NYJ for sure, so trade him to Cardinals or Titans or Jaguars?

I don't think so man- he's a short QB with poor fundamentals and an average arm. If he was on the Pats, maybe he'd be OK. He'd be a mediocre/bad QB virtually anywhere he goes. Having watched him for four years, I'd be shocked if he does well elsewhere.

Chad Pennington remains the best Jets QB of the 21st century.

Meh, Teabow coming in when Sanchez was starting a good run & icing him.

It's not all on Sanchez, he wasn't the one who snapped the ball low. He wasn't the one who kicked the ball away & to the hands of the opponent.

He made some really bad decisions, but he got NO help on the offensive side. No run game, no good receivers, no good protection. Plus his coach disrupting his play whenever he gets on a run.
If you put Teabow in, leave him in for the rest of the game. Let him get in a rhythm or leave it to Sanchez to maybe have a good play or two.

I don't think so man- he's a short QB with poor fundamentals and an average arm. If he was on the Pats, maybe he'd be OK. He'd be a mediocre/bad QB virtually anywhere he goes. Having watched him for four years, I'd be shocked if he does well elsewhere.

Chad Pennington remains the best Jets QB of the 21st century.

Brett laughs at your silly statement.

Draxal

Steve Young was telling us what a great QB Alex Smith is a couple of months ago....hahaha

QB's stick together. Listen to Ray Lucas instead, he knows a shit QB when he sees one.

Nah, Lucas has his schtick as well you should listen him covering Rutgers games (homerest homer that ever homered).

I was replying to something in this thread, though.

It uses up about 80-90% of the starters in the league. We've been playing together for 7 years and it's become this. We wouldn't have it any other way. It's not about which star brings his game, it's about the lesser matchups. Your starting lineup is different every week not based on byes but matchups. 10 man league.

The only thing terrible about it is they added the retarded bonus points for reaching a game milestone this year. I want that shit removed next year.

mr2xxx

Banned
Talking about potential trades for cousins, how about Byrd and a 4th for Cousins? Byrd would be a free agent anyways and the Bills wouldn't pay him, so just let the Skins have him.

DMczaf

This morning I went jogging for the first time in years.

I feel like my soul left my body. I think I'm dead. Call my family.

Talking about potential trades for cousins, how about Byrd and a 4th for Cousins? Byrd would be a free agent anyways and the Bills wouldn't pay him, so just let the Skins have him.

This draft seems pretty S heavy though, especially in the mid rounds. I think we can keep Cousins and land a guy like Bacarri Rambo or Phillip Thomas out of Fresno St. I'd like to keep Cousins as RG3 injury insurance and let him build his stock up a bit with another year of seasoning. Our secondary does need an overhaul badly though so I could see them cashing out on Cousins if the offer is right. How good is Byrd?

Rorschach

This morning I went jogging for the first time in years.

I feel like my soul left my body. I think I'm dead. Call my family.

Do some sprints to get you back to form. Also, running in the morning or night, especially in winter time, is harder than doing it in the day.

May this thread live forever.

DMczaf

I'm not going to make it.

Tell Guzim...damn it Guzim!

Tell Ninja Scooter he was always my Jannetty.

Tell Rors Gruden ain't comin back.

bionic77

We need a NFL-GAF basketball league.

DM is not in good enough shape to play full court so he can provide the post-game tacos.

I can be the injury prone guy, who is pretty good and can hold it together, but always gets hurt when you really need him.

Ez can be our goon. He doesn't seem to discriminate in who he hates so we can always throw him in to foul and maim other players.

Konex can be our 6th man and chucker.

Ninja has impeccable taste in basketball so I will make him the point guard.

Not sure how tall Rors is or what the skill level of the rest of GAF is, so the rest of you have to either shoot to play on the team or fight to the death. I will leave the details up to you.

bionic77

Is that what the Lakers are now?
Well we can't shoot, pass or play defense, but we are not athletic either.

So to answer your question, the Lakers are not currently as good as the Raiders. At least you guys can win the combine. The Lakers can't even win that with this squad!

Greg

We need a NFL-GAF basketball league.

DM is not in good enough shape to play full court so he can provide the post-game tacos.

I can be the injury prone guy, who is pretty good and can hold it together, but always gets hurt when you really need him.

Ez can be our goon. He doesn't seem to discriminate in who he hates so we can always throw him in to foul and maim other players.

Konex can be our 6th man and chucker.

Ninja has impeccable taste in basketball so I will make him the point guard.

Not sure how tall Rors is or what the skill level of the rest of GAF is, so the rest of you have to either shoot to play on the team or fight to the death. I will leave the details up to you.
I'll be the short white guy that does nothing but shoot 3s.

And gives the team motivation with an occasional dunk.

bionic77

I'll be the short white guy that does nothing but shoot 3s.

And gives the team motivation with an occasional dunk.
Considering that most GAFers can't seem to jog for 10 limited without falling over or are old as fuck I think it is a given we be shooting a lot of jumpers.

If we play with a volleyball, get rid of traveling and go back in time 5 years than I can throw down with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom