• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

wc1.jpg

wc2.jpg

wc3.jpg

wc4.jpg

wc5.jpg

wc6.jpg

wc7.jpg

wc8.jpg

CIN @ HOU | MIN @ GB

IND @ BAL | SEA @ WAS

Nori Chan

On our way to #NoMoreNorv feels good man

gator is a jags fan.

Also :jnc at the Vikings being a queen car. I see you bucket

Vesmir

Banned
Go Hawks

We are the true wild card baby

And fuck you, Drive was ok
although hugely overrated just like the niners

:jnc at fatford's chipotle bag

Rodgers Revenge Tour begins forthwith. I predict a run-through of the Vikings while we hold AD to -1 yard, then he'll shred the Niners secondary at Candlestick, elude the Seachickens' D in the NFC Championship, then stage a fourth quarter comeback against the Colts in Nawlins.

All part of the plan.

Kiryu

CIN @ HOU | MIN @ GB

IND @ BAL | SEA @ WAS

I like that SEA is "joker" card that means the best team on the pool table.

Sloane

Banned
Would have preferred playing the Cowboys over the Redskins but I guess it will make our Super Bowl win even more glorious. Right?

Kiryu

Would have preferred playing the Cowboys over the Redskins but I guess it will make our Super Bowl win even more glorious. Right?
Dallas Cowboys will not win any Superbowl unless Jerry Jones are not GM with Cowboys anymore. Redskins deserved to get in their home playoff since 1999.

Either of them... Seahawks will knock them off in the playoffs as usual.

SonnyBoy

CIN @ HOU | MIN @ GB

IND @ BAL | SEA @ WAS

It'll be so satisfying to watch Baltimore get their hearts broken by a rookie QB and in the same day watch RGIII take a step closer to winning a championship.

Wes

venison crêpe
Coaches to be fired:
Crennel - (Chiefs)
Gailey - (Bills)
Reid - (Eagles)
Turner - (Chargers)
Shurmur - (Browns)

Coaches on the bubble:
Rivera - (Panthers)
Mularkey - (Jaguars)
Garrett - (Cowboys)
Smith - (Bears)
Whisenhunt - (Cardinals)
Ryan - (Jets)

Coaches safe:
Schwartz - (Lions)
Munchak - (Titans)

If Garrett is gone then not making the playoffs will almost be worth it. And take Rob Ryan with you as well. Basically....FIRE EVERYONE!!

Vyroxis

Banned
Well, no more crazy assed bets for me. I know my Vikings well enough to know our chances.

However, a Colts/Vikings superbowl would be rather hilarious.

Picks:

Houston
Colts
Vikings
Seattle

CIN @ HOU | MIN @ GB

IND @ BAL | SEA @ WAS

Houston will have no problem handling Cincinnati like they did last year.

I think Indianapolis will pull the upset in Baltimore, and beat a Ravens team that has been lackluster for awhile now.

I pick Green Bay due to home field advantage. Although I think this matchup can swing either way.

Normally I'd pick Seattle due to their defense, but on the road, they seem to struggle. This matchup will be a close one, but I think RGIII and co will find a way to pull it out.

Smokey

Matt Schaub on the radio...so awkward. Keeps spinning.
Now that nobody cares about them, I feel they will win on Saturday.

CIN @ HOU
MIN @ GB
IND @ BAL
SEA @ WAS

Top Bottom