• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card 2012 |OT| You Need An Ace In The Hole

Rorschach

Meh, feels bad to exploit a team running its QB into a stretcher, but a playoff win is a playoff win.

On the road.

Anything is possible.

But jesus fuck Seahawks need to finish drives better.
Game was in hand anyway and you guys didn't injure him. It was his field and his coaches that let him down.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
We didn't do shit to RGIII. The shitty ass field fuck him over more than we did.
That's not what I was implying at all. I dunno if it was Shannahan or whoever keeping him on the field or shitty team organization unable to maintain a safe playing field, but we clearly benefited from RG3's career being put at risk even if we didn't do anything.

CrankyJay

Banned
Not feeling it, fam. He might be a diamond in the rough, but his track record is shit.

So shitty he was on 4 other teams radar this year as a HC candidate. He also laid the groundwork for the Saint's offense that won the SB and that we see today.

Bills fans wanted something other than a retread coach, and now that we have him people are complaining.

LJ11

Not feeling it, fam. He might be a diamond in the rough, but his track record is shit.

Who would you hire?

So shitty he was on 4 other teams radar this year as a HC candidate. He also laid the groundwork for the Saint's offense that won the SB and that we see today.

Bills fans wanted something other than a retread coach, and now that we have him people are complaining.

Fans will never be satisfied until they actual see results, you can't blame them but you also can't rationalize with the majority.

mr2xxx

Banned
on one hand, i wish nothing but the worst for the seachickens.

on the other hand, a hobble redskins team wouldn't put up a fight against the falcons whereas its possible the chickens could beat the falcons in ATL thereby giving the niners a home game in the NFC championship if we beat the packers

good on you seachickens!

It was a winnable game against the falcons until RG3 got hurt............ Fuck I'm going to be saying that a lot for the rest of his career.

NomarTyme

It was a winnable game against the falcons until RG3 got hurt............ Fuck I'm going to be saying that a lot for the rest of his career.

Dude played dumb this year, next year will be a lot better.... no worries.

Mark Schlereth still sucking Shanny dick like former Pats player suck Belly dick.

SonnyBoy

I'm disappointed in RGIII for not being honest with himself and the team. Should have taken himself out of the game. The coaches should have done it for him.

Top Bottom