• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

Quick

Banned

tumblr_n2wfekGlU61t2hewgo1_400.gif

We'll see you again, Creeper.

EZtqaYp.jpg

This season is ending, but the tanking never ends.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
f40d896c1e664538833bc5838fc0a64d.png

I didn't even know you could do that

at first I read this as Keith saying "No I don't want an in-person hearing, I'd like to get less than 6 games" and the league just going "oh okay then"

:lol

Socreges

Banned
Bartkowski's defense on that last goal was impressively awful. Like, he might actually be a tank plant. Otherwise defies explanation.

Go Sharks!

RC

Banned
They fucked up by not fucking up, those fucking fuck up's.

Those NHL-GAF emails, golden.

Listened to Pierre McGuire on NHL network radio this morning. He was asked about the Vesey situation and Pierre said the Preds should have traded the rights to Vesey months or years ago.

They didn't sign him after the gold medal game last summer, they didn't sign him after his sophomore season, not after his junior season. The writing was on the wall. What he did was not exclusive or surprising, Reilly did it with CBJ/Minnesota, Schultz did it with ANA/EDM, and many others have done it as well.

Then Stellick started to laugh and read a quote from a NSH exec who said that "We asked Vesey after the season three times and he said yes!" Stellick then said, "If i have to ask someone out three times before they say yes, I should know it's not really going to work.

Pierre agreed, and tbh I agree too. Obviously it sucks Vesey shit on the Preds like this, but at the same time they should have seen the writing on the wall. They should have traded his rights. Easy to say in hindsight but come on.

Bring on the best April Fools joke. The one where Keith gets a seemingly meaningful suspension but the league decides that every playoff game is worth 15 normal games and he misses nothing.

Yawnier

Banned
Every year...

Oilers fans come out of the woodwork for the draft lottery like Kings fans do for the playoffs

I don't get it.

Top Bottom