• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

There's no one else but Ovechkin, lol.

Oh

fzx9k.gif

From Friedman:
Last weekend’s AHL back-to-back between St. John’s and Toronto in the Ontario capital gave several teams an easy opportunity to watch Jarred Tinordi.

The 23-year-old defender is on a conditioning stint. He had one assist and was plus-four as the IceCaps swept both games. This is a guesstimate, but I could see Buffalo, looking for left-shot defencemen, being a contender here.

zroid

Banned
I'll never understand people that boo a rental player for not re-signing. Sharks fans booed Brian Campbell for years.

Blue Jays fans are literally the worst for this. They will boo anyone who was formerly associated with the club regardless of circumstance. :lol

I wouldn't have re-signed Price for anywhere close to that amount. One of the best regular season pitchers in the game but in the playoffs he turns into Rick Nash.

I presume the Blue Jays now have more money to throw at someone else.

Line_HTX

Astros fans booed Carlos Beltran through pretty much his whole tenure with the Mets.

I raged and wished that Betrayal's numbers fall significantly afterwards. Really hated that he left after the team finally made it to the end.

I'm over it though, so at this point it doesn't matter anymore.

Price though, doesn't deserve that number. That belongs to Dallas Keuchel.

=D

Torts on Weise:

“It’s terrific. When I go through a process with a player, and sometimes it doesn’t work…Remember, I’ve let Weiser go twice! And to see him here, I couldn’t be happier for him. He’s a good guy! Once the process is done between coach and player and it didn’t work, I don’t hold and I hope he doesn't either no grudges at all. I want to see a player perform. I couldn’t be happier for him here. I’ve watched him, I hope he doesn’t do it tonight, but yeah you tell him that too, I couldn’t be happier for him!”

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The amount of back passes to the D that the Habs do this year instead of dumping the puck compared to last year is pretty staggering, I wonder who brought that to the table since Therrien loves his grind it out hockey.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I raged and wished that Betrayal's numbers fall significantly afterwards. Really hated that he left after the team finally made it to the end.

I'm over it though, so at this point it doesn't matter anymore.

Price though, doesn't deserve that number. That belongs to Dallas Keuchel.

=D

Yeah, Keuchel can actually win a playoff game.
not that W-L means anything really

GHOST BEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

imBask

Banned
BJ are playing the exact opposite of the trap, I don't think they forced us to dump it a single time so far

Top Bottom