• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Weise already scored all his goals for the year, enjoy signing your $4 M a year contract in Edmonton Dale

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Just a reminder.

Plekanec and Pacioretty each have 24 points in 25 games playing with one another, so who is Therrien trying to spark?

Socreges

Banned
Sirius demo running now in my car. So naturally I'm spending my drives to and from work listening to FOX News

Av5chC.gif

Red_Man

Just a reminder.

Plekanec and Pacioretty each have 24 points in 25 games playing with one another, so who is Therrien trying to spark?
And putting Pleks with fucking Byron when he's had the best start of his career.

DD has been great on the third line, he's a good hockey player, but he's Therriens little pet and always will be, it's a joke at this point.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
And putting Pleks with fucking Byron when he's had the best start of his career.

DD has been great on the third line, he's a good hockey player, but he's Therriens little pet and always will be, it's a joke at this point.

Yeah, Plekanec fucked once again by Therrien.

Foggy

I like the way Torts talks. It's pretty refreshing after the stone-faced generic coach talk from Richards.

Red_Man

I just got over my PTSD form watching DD & Patches together for so long, Therrien should pay for the therapy I'll need if this continues

Red_Man

I actually don't want Patches to score, because if he does that means that Patches - DD - Weise will be a thing for the next 30 games

why can't we score. Bobrovsky is outside of his juridiction, this is bs
Gallagher was teams all spark, now we're just an empty husk.

Red_Man

I don't like Eller on the wing because he has such limited creativity and offensive anticipation, I keep expecting him to create something because he's in that role, but it's just not happening.

Red_Man

Johansen hasn't been noticeable at all, although to be fair, no one really has.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Great, number one centre David Desharnais for the rest of time even though he had nothing to do with that goal.

Top Bottom