• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

tumblr_miyqh5fxno1s6nbcbo1_500.jpg

/Tabris

this streak is incredible. They play "okay" and win 3-0. I hope crow is okay though..

Realtalk:

In 12th place with less games played than the rest of the conference (3 pts out of 8th seed)

Team burdened by key player injuries (kipper, backlund, sven, cervenkas poor conditioning)

The Kings were three points away from us, as they always are, last season, Cinderalla Stories do happen

On the other side..

Canucks were prez winners for how many years running? Had a lock for a cup win, blow it horribly.

You tell me whats crazier? Do I think we have a championship team? I've already said I'm not jaded, but things happen in playoffs, why should I deny myself the pleasure of being optimistic about it?

E: I'd like to add we got a new coach in a shortened season plus a ton of moves in the off season, it's taking a bit to get some chemistry going, from what I've seen they've only improved as the season drags on.

I like your style.

CCF23

Fuck you. Someone asked outf an example of mending cake bossed. I'm calke bossed now. Going to bed.

Yes. Better.

wsoxfan1214 said:
/Tabris

this streak is incredible. They play "okay" and win 3-0. I hope crow is okay though..

You can't talk shit on Tabris anymore. That picture is the most Tabrisy thing ever.

Shh. No one tell him about... You know...

Yes. Better.

You can't talk shit on Tabris anymore. That picture is the most Tabrisy thing ever.

Yes, I'm glad you got the intentional joke. Hence the "/Tabris". Do you want a fucking cookie now for establishing you can't comprehend sarcasm?

CCF23

Yes, I'm glad you got the intentional joke. Hence the "/Tabris". Do you want a fucking cookie now for establishing you can't comprehend sarcasm?

You're always so angry. Do you need a hug?

Slightly annoying, drunk, incomprehensible Tabris > sober Tabris.

CCF23

Got to keep the Salthawks thing going.

(It's three and I'm tired. Horray insomnia.)

Preaching to the choir about insomnia. If you ever see a post from me here after 3 (Pacific), there's a good chance I'm laying in bed and can't sleep so I pick up my phone.

Acid08

Banned
Preaching to the choir about insomnia. If you ever see a post from me here after 3 (Pacific), there's a good chance I'm laying in bed and can't sleep so I pick up my phone.

I'm with you man, been on a horrible sleep pattern for the past week. Staying up until 3 or 4. Shit ain't healthy.

CCF23

There aren't many things more frustrating than laying in bed feeling tired, wanting to sleep, and not being able to. Shit's the worst.

Top Bottom