• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Parch

You're not suggesting that RNH wasn't widely projected to be a 1st line center, are you?
When he was drafted first overall, it was unanimous that he was going first. Every team in the league would have drafted him first overall.

It's Yakupov who proved to be the complete bust. He wasn't worthy of a first round pick, nevermind first overall. St. Louis is even making him a healthy scratch lately.

Socreges

Banned
When he was drafted first overall, it was unanimous that he was going first. Every team in the league would have drafted him first overall.

It's Yakupov who proved to be the complete bust. He wasn't worthy of a first round pick, nevermind first overall. St. Louis is even making him a healthy scratch lately.
Re-read what you were responding to 😗

Parch

Re-read what you were responding to 😗
It's just clearly now, after the fact, that Nuge is not a first line center. Oilers certainly hoped he was, but that didn't work out. Hoping the Eberle/Nuge combo was first line was a fail, but that doesn't diminish their value as quality second line depth.

I'm not so sure Edmonton is eager to trade now. They're certainly not in desperation trade mode anymore.

Socreges

Banned
It's just clearly now, after the fact, that Nuge is not a first line center. Oilers certainly hoped he was, but that didn't work out. Hoping the Eberle/Nuge combo was first line was a fail, but that doesn't diminish their value as quality second line depth.

I'm not so sure Edmonton is eager to trade now. They're certainly not in desperation trade mode anymore.
Wouldn't disagree

How often does Draisatl play center? Is he seen as a career winger now or is it just temporary given the Oilers makeup

Btw I love how Stecher has more points than Caggiula 😃

Still wish we'd gotten him

Cake Boss

Banned
Buy Bloodborne they said, you'll have fun they said.

Been going at it for 2 hours and can't even get through the first level, because the save system is shit. Why is this fun again? Wasting my time.

Don't know how I got through Demon Souls, oh yeah YouTube walkthroughs and a whole lot of free time to burn.

Yawnier

Banned
Nice pass by Nylander damn

Been going at it for 2 hours and can't even get through the first level, because the save system is shit. Why is this fun again? Wasting my time.

Don't know how I got through Demon Souls, oh yeah YouTube walkthroughs and a whole lot of free time to burn.

I couldn't get past the first level of Bloodborne either.... Don't feel bad lol.

Socreges

Banned

Nice pass by Nylander damn

I couldn't get past the first level of Bloodborne either.... Don't feel bad lol.
No, feel bad. And git gud.

I understand the frustration, but what's wrong with the save system? The fact that it's challenging?

I made it to a boss about halfway in and stopped. Couldn't beat it. But I will be trying again tonight

Parch

How often does Draisatl play center? Is he seen as a career winger now or is it just temporary given the Oilers makeup

Btw I love how Stecher has more points than Caggiula ��
I think Draisatl should be a center, but he's been fairly regular on RW with McDavid lately. Given how McLellan blenders the lines that might not last, but as long as Leon is producing with Connor, he'll probably stick with the Maroon/McDavid/Draisaitl combo. Even if he sticks as a winger, Draisatl is a breakout player this year.

Caggiula is feisty little guy, but I don't really see him being more than a 3rd/4th line guy. Oilers haven't had a lot of success with college players.

I banged my head against the first area in Bloodborne for a while. Glad I stuck with it though, ended up being one of my favourite games ever and got me into the Souls series.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
What in the world is that penalty call on McDonagh?! Especially with this game being played under prison rules the whole game up to this point.

EDIT: Well at least the refs had the decency to even things up quickly.

PillarEN

Probably took me around 5 hours to defeat the first boss in Demon's Souls. I was not prepared for that game at all. Always trying my luck like a bad itch when I know that I shouldn't risk it. Habits of games loading you a foot away from where you died were tough to get out of my system.
https://twitter.com/jeffveillette/status/823714260828229633

Quality isn't great but I think it's the best angle.

Admiring his pass. Tough.

iLLmAtlc

Keep it up bra. The learning curve is so steep but the game is so, so good. I don't think I've had as much fun playing a game in like 7-8 years.

Key is to recognize if you die you are probably making a mistake. You have to constantly change your strategy until you find something that works.

Also make sure you're finding the shortcuts (elevators) so that when you die you don't have to run through the whole level to find the boss again.

imBask

Banned
waiting on the DopeyProof to tell me that Komarov was actually 15 feet away from Gaudreau and never made contact with his head

Reckheim

Don't give up, you'll get better, take your time with each fight. Still one of my favorite games of he generation.

dem

u8PVyk5.gif

Top Bottom