• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Quick

Banned
That significant other thread.

G4Na5.gif

Acid08

Banned
paul walker nooooooooo :(

he's not a good actor but damn do I love some of his movies. I don't even know how Fast 7 will work now.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
This reminds me of the Ron Wilson Era Leafs. It's scaring me. I can see they've already given up and are panicking. They throw the puck up without any thought as to where it will go and have no plan going into the offensive reason.

Their battles for the puck are pathetic and they aren't physical. If this team is supposed to be tough and slow, then fucking play tough. I can't believe the number of times I've seen them lose pick battles. And then you got idiots going up 3 on 1 and think to stick handle through them.

Edit: apparently walker death not a hoax? Goddamn internet.

Quick

Banned
This reminds me of the Ron Wilson Era Leafs. It's scaring me. I can see they've already given up and are panicking. They throw the puck up without any thought as to where it will go and have no plan going into the offensive reason.

Their battles for the puck are pathetic and they aren't physical. If this team is supposed to be tough and slow, then fucking play tough. I can't believe the number of times I've seen them lose pick battles. And then you got idiots going up 3 on 1 and think to stick handle through them.

Edit: apparently walker death not a hoax? Goddamn internet.

fire-everything.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
HABS WIN

HABS WIN

wWZy09j.gif

wWZy09j.gif

wWZy09j.gif

GG Leafs-Gaf, I don't have any salt for you, you guys got screwed on that interference call. Except for you User

It's a good thing that schedule includes Montreal and Ottawa, or the Leafs would be really fucked.
Eat Shit.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Pac has to stop throwing the 3-star pucks right next to the bench, wtf, skate a little:p

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
HABS WIN

HABS WIN

wWZy09j.gif

wWZy09j.gif

wWZy09j.gif

GG Leafs-Gaf, I don't have any salt for you, you guys got screwed on that interference call. Except for you User

Eat Shit.
Thanks for the laugh reddy.

Fire Carlyle. If he's not going to change his style to suit the team he has, then he has to go.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Are you still mad at me? :(

Also Habs-GAF, I benched Pacioretty for the game today, just for you guys. Okay mostly because I want to so Toronto lose, but still. I expect at least a goal from him tonight.

You're fucking welcome Habs-GAF. The three games I've benched Pacioretty this season he's scored 7 goals. :lol

Samyy

Because of Carlyle and "his style" this team got rid of Grabo and McArthur and kept Bozak, brought in an overpaid Clarkson. The damage has been done and it might not be the end of it.

cube444

Because of Carlyle and "his style" this team got rid of Grabo and McArthur and kept Bozak, brought in an overpaid Clarkson. The damage has been done and it might not be the end of it.

Only reason Carlyle lasted so far this season was because Reimer and Bernier were playing lights out. If these guys had a .900 save percentage all season long, Carlyle would be on the TSN panel right now.

Top Bottom