• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

purg3

slept with Malkin
Sidney Crosby carrying off the Prince of Wales Trophy may be the best thing he's ever done for hockey.

:lol I almost spit out my coffee going back through the thread catching up.

I haven't posted much since I've been out watching the games, but what run for this team. Unreal the turnaround they had. Feels good to see them back in the finals. Congrats to the OG pens guys, it's been some shitty post seasons for us since 09.

Also, I won't lie, I like most of the sharks team and wouldn't be too upset to see Jumbo and Patty finally get theirs.

Alucard

Banned
:lol I almost spit out my coffee going back through the thread catching up.

I haven't posted much since I've been out watching the games, but what run for this team. Unreal the turnaround they had. Feels good to see them back in the finals. Congrats to the OG pens guys, it's been some shitty post seasons for us since 09.

Also, I won't lie, I like most of the sharks team and wouldn't be too upset to see Jumbo and Patty finally get theirs.

Pretty much how I feel. The Pens winning would be ideal, but I wouldn't be upset to see the Sharks hoisting it. (Unless they relied on dirty hits to get by or something like that)

Pretty much how I feel. The Pens winning would be ideal, but I wouldn't be upset to see the Sharks hoisting it. (Unless they relied on dirty hits to get by or something like that)

ALRIGHT FUCKIN SETTLE DOWN MATES. Shit. There's vitriol and then there's that. Some people take this Wednesday Night NBC level rivalry WAY too seriously.

Pikma

Banned
So the playoffs thread is now a place where bitchy fans go suck the opposite team's bitchy fans' cocks?

Oh how I miss canadian teams fans

Livingskeletons

If I pulled that off, would you die?
So the playoffs thread is now a place where bitchy fans go suck the opposite team's bitchy fans' cocks?

Oh how I miss canadian teams fans

It's our sport now deal with it.

I don't think Kopitar will get the C, he has always said he doesn't want it.

Alucard

Banned
Look, I'm ready to stab Alucard at a moments notice. Just laying low right now.

You should come over and watch the game with me. I'll prep some sushi for us.

cPXIeDz.jpg

Top Bottom