• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni No Kuni Collector's Edition for EU/NA [failure level well beyond critical mass]

Mine just changed to completed, not shipped.

Ordered last week.

EDIT: Got the shipped email!

EDIT 2: Tracking number blank in email wtf

maybe they went cheaped and didn't opt for tracking.

i can't tell if it's UPS since i haven't got an email about it. it usually happen IF there is a tracking number. it could still be UPS but no tracking or fedex or something else. Friday should be a good time to get it unless carrier is picking it up tomorrow.

Kyon

Banned
I am done with DR never again

ibhfzaXoKCW9rV.gif

Yeah just got a shipping email too but...since I had to re-order a new order today they wouldn't let me do anything but standard shipping.

5-7 days.

Never again DR/ Namco Bandai, never again.

Yup blank tracking as well lol

epmode

UPDATE: I called Digital River two days ago, just for old time's sake. They were very friendly! Again! But they still couldn't change my payment info.

Then I had the brilliant idea of calling my bank instead and asking them verrrrry nicely to cancel the cancellation of my old credit card! For a few days, anyway. It took some doing but they obliged!

Thank you for ordering from Namco Bandai Games America on June 30, 2012. The following product(s) have shipped. If you paid by credit card, your credit card has now been charged.

Lesson learned: If you're going to pre-order through Digital River, use Paypal.

Lucent

Got shipping confirmation e-mail. No tracking number.

Got 2-day shipping so I assume I'll get it Friday or Saturday.

Aeana

Mine's still on "boxed shipment." It's not like I'm in a hurry since I'm already playing, but it's kinda weird since my order was made ages ago.

hirokazu

I ordered on 17 January. I paid with PayPal and I got a PayPal payment receipt email but I never received a order confirmation from Namco/DR.

When I go to the Namco site and try to log in, it doesn't work (I'd assumed when I entered my details at checkout, it would automatically create an account). I can't even see anywhere to register an account for login purposes!

The only thing I can do is enter my order number and password to show the invoice. Is this the way it's supposed to be?

Mine still says Boxed Shipment anyhow.

madhtr

Mine's still on "boxed shipment." It's not like I'm in a hurry since I'm already playing, but it's kinda weird since my order was made ages ago.

Yeah, I don't care when I get it, just want to know it's coming. I bought the regular edition yesterday.

Nothing yet for me I give up being positive fuck you DR get my WE here already.

Digital River horror stories were the nail in the coffin when I was considering a pre-order over a year ago. That and $120 for stuff I wasn't really crazy about and a game I didn't know enough about. Now that I have the game, the book would be nice, but not $60 nice to me, even if it's going for much more on eBay.

Finally received my "shipped" email! Yay!

*crossing my fingers for the others in this thread*

i feel your pains as well

i tried getting the CE guide only to find out EVERYONE suddenly stopped selling it. amazon went to 3rd party sellers and all of the best buy stores went to "not available"

luckily a best buy in south san diego has it and are holding it for me

Holy crap. It was just there a few hours ago...

C-Jo

Realistically, I don't expect my order to arrive before the end of February. Digital River + Standard Shipping to Canada don't fill me with a lot of confidence.

Readvacancy

Neo Member
Went to gamestop to get a guide because they were sold out everywhere and ended up with it and an extra steel book they had. Now to wait for my WE.

Sushigod7

Digital River horror stories were the nail in the coffin when I was considering a pre-order over a year ago. That and $120 for stuff I wasn't really crazy about and a game I didn't know enough about. Now that I have the game, the book would be nice, but not $60 nice to me, even if it's going for much more on eBay.

I gave in to the temptation over that book and the art prints.

Eusis

Still waiting on confirmation of shipping here, 2 day shipping.

Yeah, this is why it's fair to bitch about Digital River (or just any company running their own store that won't be even half as good as the likes of Amazon) especially when you have to go through them for LEs. Is it possible for Amazon to offer similar? I'm guessing they'd rather not have multiple store fronts or anything for each of these people, but I'd like it if they could fulfill the shipping for them even if they're not shown on Amazon's page.

madhtr

Went ahead and called, since I was worried about the charge dropping off. They told me everything seems fine and that the charge went through on their side and that it should ship tomorrow for me. I am okay with that, and I am less worried now.

Well provided that this thing is actually shipping out today (Thanks for not putting a tracking number in the email DR!) I am relieved because I am gonna be out of town on Friday and I got 1 day shipping so I would have been super pissed if it was gonna ship tomorrow.

Edit: ^ Did that and it doesn't look like it is out of the warehouse quite yet, fingers crossed that the status just hasn't updated yet.

madhtr

Hadn't got shipping confirmation, but I searched by order number (reference) on UPS and:

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

Better than nothing, thanks Robobandit :D

Hobbun

UPDATE: I called Digital River two days ago, just for old time's sake. They were very friendly! Again! But they still couldn't change my payment info.

Then I had the brilliant idea of calling my bank instead and asking them verrrrry nicely to cancel the cancellation of my old credit card! For a few days, anyway. It took some doing but they obliged!

Lesson learned: If you're going to pre-order through Digital River, use Paypal.

Oh, so you actually were able to get your WE? Awesome, I actually felt pretty bad with how you had gotten screwed.

Top Bottom