• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni no Kuni II King's & Prince's Editions revealed (Game will have a season pass)

I would love that prince edition. Nice steel book with a making of bluray and season pass? Instead we get a paper craft. I'll just stick with the regular edition.

For UK folks

Not sure how many people want the PC edition vs PS4 I just searched on amazon UK and saw the King's edition unavailable (defaulted to showing PS4 version of the game)

but to my surprise when I clicked the PC code version of the game, it was available so I preordered it immediately at £139.99 - so anyone interested can buy it at amazon UK now

For UK folks

Not sure how many people want the PC edition vs PS4 I just searched on amazon UK and saw the King's edition unavailable (defaulted to showing PS4 version of the game)

but to my surprise when I clicked the PC code version of the game, it was available so I preordered it immediately at £139.99 - so anyone interested can buy it at amazon UK now
Would it be region locked?

Pesmerga00

Maybe they will make enough this time?

They wont.

Googling "3D Paper Craft" gives me Origami. Is that what this is? If so, how much?

For UK folks

Game still had it in stock for ps4 a couple of days back.

Looks like its not region locked since you can buy a PC key from cdkeys for £32.49

Page shows its a steam code and a globe for worldwide

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/ni-no-kuni-ii-2-revenant-kingdom-pc-steam-cd-key

I did a bunch of "is site legit" searching before buying prior games from cdkeys but have bought many games there with no issues

Quite tempted to preorder shadow of war for £26.99

Been waiting to see if they're getting the Prince edition asked them when it was announced and the CS said they were working on it.

Ryu Silveira

Neo Member
Excited to play this game, does anyone know if this game will support any benefits from the Playstation 4 Pro? Will it have HDR?

silentbum

Neo Member
I'm a huge fan of the original game but everything about this sequel really throws me off. I think I want it one second, like upon seeing these SE packages, but then I remember stuff like the total dismissal of the animal collecting of the first game, the odd-looking chibi overworld character art style, and it starts to feel like a sequel in name only.

Hope I'm wrong.

Akainu

I'm a huge fan of the original game but everything about this sequel really throws me off. I think I want it one second, like upon seeing these SE packages, but then I remember stuff like the total dismissal of the animal collecting of the first game, the odd-looking chick overworld character art style, and it starts to feel like a sequel in name only.

Hope I'm wrong.

The chibi crap killed me when i saw it. The first's world map was great.

Raw64life

Not a fan of the chibi style characters on the overworld either. At least the camera is far away from them though.

Looks like you can still pre-order the kings edition on the Bandai-Namco store almost a month later. I don't think scalping is going to be a problem with this one.

RPGCrazied

Looks like you can still pre-order the kings edition on the Bandai-Namco store almost a month later. I don't think scalping is going to be a problem with this one.

No free shipping, and I'm sure they charge you as soon as you order. I really want that music box, but will have to keep the Amazon US CE. Just checked Namco store, and its not the King edition, thats the EU version.

Raw64life

No free shipping, and I'm sure they charge you as soon as you order. I really want that music box, but will have to keep the Amazon US CE. Just checked Namco store, and its not the King edition, thats the EU version.

I ordered from both. The Namco store does free shipping on any order over $100. And they didn't charge my card. Also used a 15% off coupon that worked on it. Total of my Namco store order is $177.60. My Amazon Prime order is $217.20.

RPGCrazied

I ordered from both. The Namco store does free shipping on any order over $100. And they didn't charge my card. Also used a 15% off coupon that worked on it. Total of my Namco store order is $177.60. My Amazon Prime order is $217.20.

Well, the US Namco store only has the US version, same as Amazon.

Cappa

Banned
Im a bit confused, is the Collectors Edition the US Version of the Kings Edition in Europe or what?

Ive tried googling and Im even more confused.

Looks like its not region locked since you can buy a PC key from cdkeys for £32.49

Page shows its a steam code and a globe for worldwide

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/ni-no-kuni-ii-2-revenant-kingdom-pc-steam-cd-key

I did a bunch of "is site legit" searching before buying prior games from cdkeys but have bought many games there with no issues

Quite tempted to preorder shadow of war for £26.99

I've used CDkeys loads of times without problems for PC games, so you should be fine.

Top Bottom