• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nick Simmons rips off Bleach, threatens legal action against all who say so

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
To the people looking for a work that spans decades and have yet to read Cerebus, find it. It's my favorite series ever, Dave Sim may be a shithead but he knows how to create a great saga.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Pimpwerx said:
You can take individual arcs, and find other works that surpass it. But understand that when complete, One Piece will be at least 15 years in the making, span dozens of arcs and cover hundreds of characters. The level of consistency and sheer scale of the One Piece world to this point is pretty much unmatched in anything I've read. I've yet to read the four books in the Tolkien series that shit on my shelf, but I can't imagine as loveable or enjoyable a cast and environment has been made in that series. At least, not if the movies are anything to go on.

Oda's got a gift for storytelling. The manga is merely at its halfway point and it just keeps getting better. That's 10 years of awesome. PEACE.

:lol

Monocle

BobLoblaw said:
Was about to go off on a tangent saying pimp was right until I saw...

Trojita
(Today, 06:26 PM)
That's a wonderful tactic for you. It lets you discredit a poster without ever having to deal with what he or she really thinks.

There are better ways to disagree with Trojita, like pointing out that a laughing smiley isn't an argument.

Monocle said:
That's a wonderful tactic for you. It lets you discredit a poster without ever having to deal with what he or she really thinks.

There are better ways to disagree with Trojita, like pointing out that a laughing smiley isn't an argument.

But he or she said nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom