• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NieR: Automata has developed quite the fan art following already *Keep it SFW*

Hektor

+++++spoilers+++++Spoilers+++++Spoilers+++++
Due to the story heavy nature of the game, occasional spoilers for NieR: Automata, NieR and eventually Drakengard are to be expected.

Please post the source to the artist if you got it.
The people who made the art deserve the recognition and the click. So please link to their Pixiv/DeviantArt/Tumblr or whatever, if you can.

Keep it SFW
I know we all love toobies amazing butt, but this is a family friendly thread for a family friendly forum. And we don't want to get this thread shut, do we?

Don't post any NSFW stuff, if you are unsure about the "safeness" of the artwork due to the inherently revealing nature of the character designs, please link them without utilizing the img-tags

nier-automata_2016_11esugj.jpg

Enjoy!

TissueBox

Aha, I was wondering when we'd see this thread lol. Just 'member where you are folks.!! Don't got anything to contribute myself yet.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
I'm so confused about these characters. They're all blindfolded but they can apparently see or is their vision based on some kind of sonar?

Then of course over half of the pics in this thread have no blindfolds whatsoever.

gngf123

I'm so confused about these characters. They're all blindfolded but they can apparently see or is their vision based on some kind of sonar?

Then of course over half of the pics in this thread have no blindfolds whatsoever.

They are androids, their "blindfold" is more like a visualiser.

Ferrio

Banned

It's mostly used as a style thing in the game. If they take it off it means shit is going down.

Fisty

Thank you for not posting inappropriate pictures on GAF

However, I would like to do everyone a favor and assess the level of NSFW in some of these pictures that might be deemed not appropriate. If anyone would be able to provide links so that i may analyze this controversial artwork, it would be much appreciated. For science.

Top Bottom