• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NieR: Automata has developed quite the fan art following already *Keep it SFW*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XksYp0fptho

This looks so much like some effects you'll see from a J-drama .

Wild. This fandom is something else. (I'm surprised to see them use Pod 042's english VA; I wonder why they made that particular stylistic choice.)

In addition, dug up some absolutely lovely digitally painted pieces by doomfest:

tumblr_oqzoenmlHw1r3dufqo1_1280.jpg

Just want to post that i appreciate your updates avro.👍👍

latest

Can I put cosplay here? Cause I just wanna put this one.

You sure can! Everyone can post more if they'd like.

Speedrunner from Games Done Quick requested it because dashing constantly looks she's got an invisible skateboard

It also gave us this:
(Source)

Wipe out...and become as gods!

Is there anymore good pascal art?

Here's one!

(Source)

Sayad

As far as AX prints go, looks like apolloyon_abyss's ethereal work flew under my radar. This must be remedied.
DBE5C0jUAAEr5cv.jpg
The butt obsession is ruining a lot of 2B's fanart! What's wrong with it over there?!!
Edit: Oh I see, that's her dress going over it! >_<

Also, a thread wouldn't last more than 30 minutes, so... Is it safe to say 2B's is the most famous butt in video games history?!

The butt obsession is ruining a lot of 2B's fanart! What's wrong with it over there?!!
Edit: Oh I see, that's her dress going over it! >_<

Also, a thread wouldn't last more than 30 minutes, so... Is it safe to say 2B's is the most famous butt in video games history?!
Cammy hasn't been butt flossing every day for the last 23 years just to have some newbie robutt usurp her.

Hey now friendo, we've been around for more than three months and we have less salacious content than p much any other fanart thread here. Considering the character design, I'd say that's an achievement.

Top Bottom