• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nigel Farage is 'person of interest' in FBI investigation into Trump and Russia

wumFR2K.jpg

That's the Ecuadorian embassy BTW

Why was Sean Murray there?

I've been personally certain that Russia had a hand in Brexit for the longest time. It's too damn obvious. Fuck the country by leaving the EU is just too perfect for them.

Yet, watch as we continue down this path of self inflicted damage because will of the Kremlin people

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I wonder if the Ecuadorian embassy has any free room left or he would need to be sleeping with Assange in the same room

Tovarisc

wumFR2K.jpg

That's the Ecuadorian embassy BTW

I hear he was basically asked right after that photo why he visited said embassy.

He couldn't remember.

Edit:

#TBT @BuzzFeed caught Farage leaving the embassy where Assange lives & he said he couldn't remember why he was there
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/870245004115144704

Nigel Farage Just Visited The Ecuadorian Embassy In London
Asked by BuzzFeed News if he'd been visiting Julian Assange, the former UKIP leader said he couldn't remember what he'd been doing in the building.

Article: https://www.buzzfeed.com/marieleconte/wait-what?utm_term=.dkqJJRNQV9#.st5WWLyNa3

like 95 percent of this investigation it will probably come to nothing but the thought of him in a supermax could keep me going for weeks

Tovarisc

How is 'nothing will happen' an accurate interpretation of reality?

I guess it leans to thought that if you are white and in position of power and/or wealthy nothing will happen to you no matter what you do. Basically corruption of world saving corrupted.

I guess it leans to thought that if you are white and in position of power and/or wealthy nothing will happen to you no matter what you do. Basically corruption of world saving corrupted.

I mean, it's more because it explicitly states that he's not under any suspicion of wrongdoing - and its likely he's of interest because of who he's met with in recent months.

I don't like Nigel (although I've admitted that I guiltily listen to his radio show sometimes) but he's not a part of some global conspiracy.

SpaceWolf

Banned
None of what exactly? And why do you feel that?

Per the story this thread is supposed to revolve around, I'm referring to Nigel Farage being looked at as a person of interest within the FBI for their investigation looking into the Trump Administration's ties to Russia.

Don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely desperate for the current FBI investigation to lead to significant action against those at the top of this chain who clearly appear to have been colluding with the Russians. I'm just trying not to allow my hopes to shoot impossibly upwards every time we hear a piece of news about the investigation, or the revelation that a particular individual might be linked to it. I think the FBI finding substantial evidence that'll lead to members of his administration being charged is going to prove fairly difficult, especially now that Trump is in a position of power and has the means to subvert the investigation in a multitude of ways (such as through his recent firing of Comey) , that in addition to the fact that the investigation has been discussed for so long in the media now, those involved might have had sufficient enough time to adequately cover their tracks.

I'm not trying to be "defeatist", I'm just trying to keep my expectations in check in relation to how much concerete evidence the investigation will be able to dig up, and how many people involved with Trump, or even Trump himself they'll be able to take to task in an official capacity. That's all. There's a difference between being absoloutely adamant the investigation isn't going to be successful and being personally concerned that it won't be.

This has to be a meme by now right?

People concerned that the investigation might not lead to concrete action? I mean, is that really something worthy of mockery?

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I hear he was basically asked right after that photo why he visited said embassy.

He couldn't remember.

Edit:

#TBT @BuzzFeed caught Farage leaving the embassy where Assange lives & he said he couldn't remember why he was there

Asked by BuzzFeed News if he'd been visiting Julian Assange, the former UKIP leader said he couldn't remember what he'd been doing in the building.

Article: https://www.buzzfeed.com/marieleconte/wait-what?utm_term=.dkqJJRNQV9#.st5WWLyNa3

y4b7rhg.jpg

He couldn't remember.

Edit:

Nigel won't remember this.

Kalamari

Haha, this is hilarious. This Russia investigation is allowing everyone to see the true colors of democrats, they aren't hiding any of their motivation. They are desperately trying to include every influential Conservative in some fashion. What a joke this whole thing is. How long before they try to include Sheriff Arpaio or Rush Limbaugh?

Nigel Farage bought russian dressing at the store, it must mean he's connected somehow!

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Haha, this is hilarious. This Russia investigation is allowing everyone to see the true colors of democrats, they aren't hiding any of their motivation. They are desperately trying to include every influential Conservative in some fashion. What a joke this whole thing is. How long before they try to include Sheriff Arpaio or Rush Limbaugh?

Nigel Farage bought russian dressing at the store, it must mean he's connected somehow!

0jZYFmB.jpg

Bruce Springsteen is this you?

You dont need liberals to include them into the investigations, they do that very successfully on their own.

The FBI and The Democrats are the same entity?

Top Bottom