• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 2011/2012 Fiscal Meeting 26/04 [Update: Full Notes In OP, DD System, More]

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Is there a live stream or are we just following @gibbogame on twitter
?

Conor 419

Banned
Do we have confirmation that the twitter account will be updated, it seems inactive....

Do we have confirmation on anything?

Are we actually expecting information other than sales data or what?

-The Last Story, Xenoblade, Pandora's Tower, Kirby's Return to Dream Land were announced at a meeting like this
-So were eShop upgrades (account based system, retail games on eShop)
-New Super Mario Bros. 2 was announced at the last one as well

Penguin

These types of threads are always fun, they can never live up to the expectations.

I honestly don't expect much. Seems like they did the Nintendo Direct and Dragon Quest X stuff

EloquentM

aka Mannny

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I look forward to waking up to disappointment.

At best Iwata will confirm that "Press Start" screens will be updated to say "Press Start/Touch the Screen".

You'll still press A regardless.

Last minute bingo card. Or maybe it's an hour early. Who knows.

2X2RS.jpg

What kind of news should we be realistically expecting?

A new 3DS model?
Some hints regarding future WiiU games?

What happened last year, or the previous times?

If they threw out something other than sales figures and PR statements I must have totally forgotten about it, any road I don't want to put my hopes too high, as E3 is slightly more than a month away and that's what I'm looking forward to.

Are we actually expecting information other than sales data or what?

The past two have been pretty insightful and have given us a lot of info we previously didn't know such as anouncing a new 2D Mario for the 3DS would be released within the financial year, that you could download retail games off of Wii U and 3DS in the upcoming future, and info about Nintendo's new online service. I suspect this one will be a lot more E3 teasing though.

What i hope in order of importance:

-Pikmin 3 confirmed at launch.
-Wii U OS pictures.
-Confirm Wii to Wii U download transfer. (They'll probably do it but would like to have it confirmed. I'm afraid it won't happen due to some Wii limitation...)
-More details on NiN, launch date.

All of these are fairly reasonable. So I expect mone of the above to be confirmed lol.

Fantastical

Death Prophet

They just called it a successor to the Wii or something. "Wii U" was announced at E3.

quarterly meetings don't usually happen the same time every year?

Well the link he quoted had to do with January's meeting which was January 26th. I assumed he was talking about it being on January 26th with this one being on April 26th.

I'll say it again, it's at 10 AM in Japan

Anybody know what time it's at? Nobody?

Top Bottom