• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Announced: New 3D handheld (no glasses!), reveal @ E3, out by March 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Rock

Banned
Damn I love this thread. All of you rock. Can't wait to see all this craziness bleed into the official E3 Nintendo conference thread.

Last one before bed - swansong of the DS with a third party megaton:

MGTrainingReggie.jpg

DarkWish

blame space said:
:lol what the fuck is going on in this thread
I have no idea anymore lol. Seriously though, between working two jobs all summer and starting a summer class today (organic chemistry in a month *shudder*), I so needed this day to just relax and NeoGAF fucking delivered with the laughs between this thread and the Microsoft and Ubisoft conference threads.

methodman

Banned
DeathbyVolcano said:
gaf with the usual non-funny with these gifs. e3 brings out the worst in some people
Ah your just jealous that you cant make funny gifs and that noone is laughing at anything you've said or done.

Clipper said:
Names and Asses.gif

I hope Reggie comes out and states proudly that he's about kicking ass; he's about taking names; and Nintendo's about bribing journalists. Then they proceed to offer everyone an e-Reader and a Balloon Fight keychain.

GDGF

Soothsayer
I'm trying to figure out if I should just stay up until the conference or not. I can't freaking wait so close so close so close

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
GDGF said:
I'm trying to figure out if I should just stay up until the conference or not. I can't freaking wait so close so close so close
I'm gonna go work out, eat a little dinner, then hit the sack. I can't wait to wake up to 3DS + Zelda. <3

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
I decided this week would be a good time to quit my job. I just need to have a little discipline and hit the sack sometime before 3am.

GDGF said:
Sleep! That way, when you wake up, it'll be on like Nintendo On.

Edit: I was really sleepy and I accidentally slept through the Ubisoft conference. Don't let that happen to you!

I want Nintendogs 3DS. Having a 3D dog that you can interact with using your stylus on the screen and your fingers in the air (using the camera) would be freaking awesome :D

Medalion

Banned
Nuclear Muffin said:
I want Nintendogs 3DS. Having a 3D dog that you can interact with using your stylus and your fingers in the air (using the camera) would be freaking awesome :D
You practically described Kinectimals, albeit more primitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom