• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS / Fall 2010 Conference Thread - Full conference recap in the OP

Just in case anyone thinks I'm not serious: really, talk about the conference, not about the thread. Really..

Now play nice everyone, and try not to break the rules. :lol

JoeFu

Banned
Is there a link to a japanese live blog so I can follow along with google translate like I do every year?

Snaku

Banned
I couldn't be more excited to hear launch details of any kind. I do find it puzzling however that this is not being streamed, when even Sony's useless TGS conference where everything was blacked out was. This could be far and away the most important gaming related conference of the year, and it deserves better than...blogs.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I will have to import, no way it's launching in US this year.
Kandinsky said:
Also 3DS conference? wth i thought this was a Nintendo conference, Wii included >_>
Oh yeah...... the Wii.....

Neo C.

Gif updated:
boom_mio_nintendo_confyim2.gif

I'm hoping for a new Adventures of Lolo game.... but sadly I doubt that will ever happen. At least you Kid Icarus whiners got your precious sequel... grumble grumble...

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Another day, another conference, well, time to find out if the 3DS ends up on my Xmas list this year or not.

Yay!

I really need some information before I have to go on my college commute in 45 minutes D: I don't want to be in classes thinking about all the things I'm missing.

:) IT BEGINS!

I'm totally ready for this. I'm running heavily modified Neogaf Gold 2.5 complete with the Neogaf Live expansion module.

and now...I brace for meltdowns.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Mark is tweeting the event and other more detailed info will be showing up on 1up

Follow markmacd on twitter.

Edit; duh read the first post!

Wallach

Please announce that orange for the NA region. Argh, please!

Also, I'm glad the design hasn't changed. It really looks like it has super solid construction.

Top Bottom