• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS / Fall 2010 Conference Thread - Full conference recap in the OP

AniHawk

287md7q.gif

The thread is less than ten minutes old and it's already a full page and a half.

And the conference hasn't even started yet!

This is going to be HUGE!:lol

EDIT - Holy crap 20 posts since I started typing. :lol

evangd007

As a prelude to this event, I present news on Nintendo stock fluctuations prior to the event: http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/09/29/nintendo_press_conference_stocks/

Short version: Stock's going up (shoulda bought some like yesterday). Investors assume a release this year in Japan, and would consider an overseas release this year to be a "positive" and an overseas release after New Years would be considered a "negative."

Come on Nintendo, make the investors happy!

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
I would love this to launch in January (USA). One, because nothing cool from Nitnendo ever comes out in January... and two, it would help alleviate the post-Xmas blues.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Kandinsky said:
Yeah everyone is reffering to this as a 3DS event/thing, i guess we wont get anything ZELDA SS related :/
I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo releases a trailer or something for Zelda after the conference quietly.

Final predictions are November in Japan, early 2011 everywhere else, like February March ish. I'm holding fast to my 179.99 - 199.99 price tag.

Top Bottom