• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.2.22 - Feb 22nd, 6AM EST [Over]

Lausebub

Banned
Yeah, I suppose so...

I realize that I came back to this thread, even though I said that I wouldn't. And now I'm back and I love it! My expectations are high! I want Startropics, I want Majora's Mask, I want Shen Mue, I want FFVII, I want...Reggie action figurines!!!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
i don't have photoshop since I'm visiting relatives for Mardi gras

that's probably a good thing

Zp0Mr.jpg

donny2112

Guys, seeing how much importance they seem to put in this Nintendo Direct, I'm starting thinking the remix of the seventh chapter of a famous JRPG saga is NOT Dragon Quest...

Seeing how much importance they're putting on this Nintendo Direct, I'm fairly well convinced it'll include DQ7 remake on 3DS. Monster Hunter Tri G logically made sense on Wii, but Wii tanked => 3DS. DQ7 remake logically made sense on Wii, but Wii tanked => 3DS. And since Nintendo is proving to Enix that they're dedicated to making DQ big outside of Japan, it makes sense that they'd direct their subsidiaries to also do the broadcast.
DQXI on 3DS announcement incoming.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Hi guys. Is there any reason to expect this to have actual announcements and/or Wii U news?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So wait... the European Nintendo Direct event won't be the Japanese one with subtitles?

No idea. The wording is so odd. It sounds like they are using the Iwata footage but making it European centric. Well at least they don't overlap.

Top Bottom