• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.2.22 - Feb 22nd, 6AM EST [Over]

Medalion

Banned
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

2012 FE FOR EUROPE!

All I ever needed out of this.

I wouldn't take it necessarily as a confirmation, they probably were lazy and just redubbed the entire japan conference into English but they will later correct saying, these games are not actually coming over

25th May for EU Mario Tennis.

"I wouldn't take it necessarily as a confirmation, they probably were lazy and just redubbed the entire japan conference into English but they will later correct saying, these games are not actually coming over"

No, it's definetely a confirmation. For Nobunga's Ambition Pokemon they said "Unconfirmed for Europe"

farnham

Banned
was planning to ge FE in japan.. now i can get a translated version!

i will ge the 2nd ds one though as it will not come to europe it seems

Bullza2o

Argh. While I was watching the stream my stomach turned violent, so I had to go to the bathroom and miss the rest of the Direct. I was at the brain memory training game. Anything good that I missed?

So can we expect Animal Crossing, Mario, Luigis Mansion and other good games at the NA conference?

the last two hours showed me that there is nothing I am excited about and nothing I would buy (for the 3DS)

Medalion

Banned
So can we expect Animal Crossing, Mario, Luigis Mansion and other good games at the NA conference?

the last two hours showed me that there is nothing I am excited about and nothing I would buy (for the 3DS)

Well it would be strange if it were word for word of the Japan version in english, so yeah at least some differences, pretty sure we'll get at least Luigi's Mansion outta it

Nobunaga Ambition not confirmed. When a title is not confirmed for Europe, they say "European plans to be determined" or something like that.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I bet we don't hear anything about Animal Crossing until E3. My guess is that it's Nintendo's holiday 3DS game.

kSt

I was watching European stream when video stopped. I refreshed the page. The recording started from the beginning, and there is no way to change the position. Bravo, NoE!

Top Bottom