• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.6.22 - Jun. 21, 11PM EDT

epiciwata.jpg

Exeunt

I wonder how much of this will carry over to the West. According to Andriasang, the sale is a 20% cut off select titles for a week to celebrate the e-Shop's first anniversary. Not too bad, I guess.

Bruno MB

So many things that I want:

Devil Summoner Soul Hackers
E.X. Troopers
Project X Zone
Bravely Default Flying Fairy
Animal Crossing 3DS
Nintendo 3DS LL

Kazerei

Banned
Remember the 3DS-centric presentation that Scott Moffitt did during E3? That was crap. This Nintendo Direct was waaaay better. I'm so jealous that Japan has this awesome 3DS lineup.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Having just bought a 3DS, I don't give a shit about the XL. Looks ugly, probably would be a bit more comfortable though.

If it had a second pad and was an actual redesign and not a seperate model line like the DSi XL, I might have been upset.

everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

smr00

Banned
Anyone get a screen grab of that XL?

fucking knew they were gonna pull this fucking shit.. i even waited till after both nintendo conferences to make sure they didn't announce the XL then went out and bought one.. they did this shit on purpose for people who were on the fence and wanted to wait till E3 was over.

goddamn you nintendo you devious sum bitches

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
DQ X looks good!
Yep. Don't get the haters at all as far as the visuals go. Great art style as every DQ and scale on par with Xenoblade. Don't see how anyone could expect better out of the Wii. As for frame rate, even NSMB2 looked low, I'm sure it's better outside ND streams.

Top Bottom