• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation announced for tomorrow

JoeM86

But this has SNES games on 3DS! That's as big a megaton as you can get.

I'll be very surprised if that happens. Yeah N3DS can handle it (3DS can't), but that architecture is dying. It'd be a waste of resources IMO.

YEEEEEES

I'll be sad the whole time, but I'm excited. First time we see Kimishima doing the ND, isn't it?

Morimoto is presenting the Direct in Japan, Shibata in Europe.

finalflame

UIPF7Cq.gif

HOLY FUCKING SHIT LET'S GO. THE HYPE IS SO REAL.

realistically this will be mostly Zelda TP:HD and Federation Force.

Zalman

There has to be more to the Direct that what's on that list. Everything except Star Fox and SNES on N3DS is already out in Japan.

YEEEEEES

I'll be sad the whole time, but I'm excited. First time we see Kimishima doing the ND, isn't it?

Lol Kimishima probably won't have any presence in Directs. It looks like Reggie/Bill and Shibata will solely take care of Directs outside of Japan. While that Morimoto guy will replace Iwata in Japan full-time.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
What the heck is Monster Hunter Generations

That sounds like a MHStories alternate than an MHX alternate name

MHX is a best off including villages from previous MH gens - so MH Generations makes sense. MH Stopries isnt even out in Japan - no way it will be announced for europe anytime soon.

I'm noticing that myself, it's so odd. In the olden days every leak was treated like it was BS by principle but these days folks seem to just fall for everything.
Nintendo has been painfully quite for the past 18 months, it's only natural people get excited when "rumors" appear online.

Neoxon

Regarding the rumour from N1ntendo I posted;

A fellow GAF'er who wishes to stay anonymous just PM'ed me and told me that Nintendo of Europe's Direct PR email is called "Little Bird Announcement Blast." If you check the file pic at the link it says "Littlebird_template". Little Bird seems to be the code name for the Direct.

We'll see tomorrow I guess.
Color me surprised for MHX. After MH4U, I was pretty damn sure that the same would happen with MHX. I mean, MHX could still get an Ultimate version on the NX Platform (much like 3 did, which got its base game on the Wii & an Ultimate version on future hardware). But either way, good news for us 3DS owners, I suppose. This is assuming that the leak is on the money. That being said, it'd be a shame if Paper Mario wasn't announced in this Direct.

Kid Ying

Most of the games on that leak are already out in Japan, so stay tuned on it to see if there is something new on the japanese stream to see if there is something new.

Tropical Freeze on 3DS, let's go

Plis this. Returns is still a great experience at 30fps. Also portable Wise soundtrack is always good.

About the leak, SNES games on 3DS sounds wonderful

Retro said it probably wouldn't be possible technically. And that's really not surprising considering they couldn't even port Returns without making sacrifices. I'd be all for porting it to NX though, more people need to play it.

oti

Banned
I want them to announce the NX Direct A WHOLE WEEK before it airs. That week would be incredible on GAF.

Otaku Coder

Neo Member
If that EU shot is real (I'm skeptical to say the least) it could just be the stuff for the region-specific part (ie the bit where Shibata takes over).

Top Bottom