• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - March 2017

I don't mind picking up VC stuff on the Wii U since I'm pretty confident there will be some sort of upgrade path.

Wii retail downloads are another story, though. Those I'm really hesitant to buy until Nintendo makes it clear what will happen with Wii games on Switch.

TBH probably not much...Wii is probably powerful enough that it can't be run in an emulator on Switch, it would require a full port job. And if that's the case, they'd probably get more traction out of Mario Galaxy or Skyward Sword HD.

Wii U is probably the place to enshrine your Wii collection. Still hoping NSMB Wii & The Last Story show up at some point.

foltzie1

TBH probably not much...Wii is probably powerful enough that it can't be run in an emulator on Switch, it would require a full port job. And if that's the case, they'd probably get more traction out of Mario Galaxy or Skyward Sword HD.

Wii U is probably the place to enshrine your Wii collection. Still hoping NSMB Wii & The Last Story show up at some point.

Dolphin has a ARM version and it runs well but not well enough.

Could NERD or M2 do better?

Top Bottom