• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2012 Conference Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
dethklok-fansongkxcrt.gif

Doorman

My body, and my popcorn, are ready. My expectations for system power are pretty low, so maybe they'll be able to surprise me.

After the primary Conference, on June 6th, Nintendo will have a second conference focused on the 3DS.

Oh wow I had no idea. Nintendo having their smaller secondary roundtable thing isn't new, but it almost sounds like they're putting together a whole second show's-worth of content, which is kickass.

jett

D-Member
This will be entertaining one way or the other. Either because of Nintendo's content or for the reactions here after it's all over.

Love the banner OP. I'm prepared for megatons. Pizza, water, and various other snacks are all within reach. Hopefully GAF will handle the stress!

Man, I am so banking on Nintendo right now. I'm nervous and excited. Microsoft failed to impress and Sony was only marginally better due to the fact that they actually showed some games, but if Nintendo follows suit this will be the worst E3 so far IMO.

Anth0ny

I've been preparing since E3 2011, I can safely say...

MY BODY IS READY

RETRO ZELDA
SMASH BROS
EAD TOKYO 1 3D MARIO
PIKMIN
MIYAMOTO NEW IP

Go hard or go home.

I can't wait. I hope there is a strong, surprising first party showing as I don't think there are going to be any decisive, or especially significant third party commitments.

2MF

Do you guys think I'll be able to watch the stream with my Android smartphone?

Has anyone watched recent E3 streams with one?

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
I predict this show will be legendary, in the sense few people seem to believe in Nintendo, while I expect them to deliver their best effort ever. All in HD and gameplay glory.

Sadist

Man, I am so banking on Nintendo right now. I'm nervous and excited. Microsoft failed to impress and Sony was only marginally better due to the fact that they actually showed some games, but if Nintendo follows suit this will be the worst E3 so far IMO.
I'd say 2007 is still the worst offender. Smaller E3 boooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom