• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 Sale - Save up to 50% on select digital games

Ban Puncher

No Switch games...

7f5.gif

Cool, finally completed my Shantae collection. I am interested in DQ VII but I put 20 or so hours into it on a GF rental and am not doing that over, should have let me save to my system.

MarkusRJR

I'm not even sure the Switch eShop has the functionality for sales right now. There's never been a sale on any game and there's no section for sales.

Switch's eShop is so barebones for now. Hopefully they update it over time.

Just to be certain, in Canada? I'll go ahead and fix the OP.

Also Rayman Origins 3DS is serviceable. The 3D effect is nice but it's the worst way to play the game.

But are they on platforms that are themselves three months old?

The Switch doesn't really have a whole lot of software right now, and with the system still flying off of store shelves there's no incentive for Nintendo be discounting software just yet.
Yup, I'm from Canada.

Didn't know Extreme Botuden actually ended up getting the online update in the west.

In for that at $15. Fusions probably isn't a bad deal either.

In for Mario Galaxy and WarioWare: Smooth Moves. I bought Galaxy 2, Punch-Out and Prime Trilogy when they launched on sale at $10 so I may as well increase my digital Wii collection. I just found $30 or Eshop cards for years ago I hadn't used.

Savings like these don’t happen every day, so don’t miss out! Offer ends June 20 at 8:59 a.m. PT. You can also shop the sale on Nintendo eShop on your device. And remember to stay up to date on all things Nintendo from E3 on the official site.

This is surprisingly weak even compared to their usual sales. Gotta push those MyNintendo discounts

They're never putting the digital-only Fatal Frame and Art Academy on Wii U on sale.

Hoping for some decent MyNintendo discounts this week. I have 30 gold coins I need to get rid of this month.

Also how are Rayman and Rabbids still $40 and $50 repectively? Physical copies of both are like $20. I actually like the Rabbids game. It's has some clever Game pad uses but is limited by having on 2-player simultaneous games.

All those Shantae, Rayman and Rabbids games on sale... hints for Smash? Joking but all three would be superb choices. Rayman for being a classic platformer and the other two for their close connection to Nintendo platforms.

I may pick up the improved DSiware Shantae for Wii I even though I have the DSi original. Getting the next two games physical for 3DS and Wii U.

Ctrl+F "Rhythm Heaven Megamix".

"0 Results".

:(

It was a MyNintendo 30% offer two months ago. That's how I got it for $21.

Is Galaxy 2 on sale? I need it

Aside from launching at $10 I think there was MyNintendo 30% offer available for a while.

Didn't know Extreme Botuden actually ended up getting the online update in the west.

In for that at $15. Fusions probably isn't a bad deal either.

I really hate that the Arc System Works One Piece fighting game didn't come over.

There was an update to have versus play between the two versions.

dragon-ball-z-extreme-butoden-one-piece-dai-kaizoku-colosseum-3ds-crossover.jpg

004.jpg

DogDude

In for Mario Galaxy and WarioWare: Smooth Moves. I bought Galaxy 2, Punch-Out and Prime Trilogy when they launched on sale at $10 so I may as well increase my digital Wii collection. I just found $30 or Eshop cards for years ago I hadn't used.

This is surprisingly weak even compared to their usual sales. Gotta push those MyNintendo discounts

They're never putting the digital-only Fatal Frame and Art Academy on Wii U on sale.

Hoping for some decent MyNintendo discounts this week. I have 30 gold coins I need to get rid of this month.

Also how are Rayman and Rabbids still $40 and $50 repectively? Physical copies of both are like $20. I actually like the Rabbids game. It's has some clever Game pad uses but is limited by having on 2-player simultaneous games.

All those Shantae, Rayman and Rabbids games on sale... hints for Smash? Joking but all three would be superb choices. Rayman for being a classic platformer and the other two for their close connection to Nintendo platforms.

I may pick up the improved DSiware Shantae for Wii I even though I have the DSi original. Getting the next two games physical for 3DS and Wii U.

It was a MyNintendo 30% offer two months ago. That's how I got it for $21.

Aside from launching at $10 I think there was MyNintendo 30% offer available for a while.
Just curious, what do you mean by when they launched?

Just curious, what do you mean by when they launched?

When Wii games first came to the Eshop on Wii U there was a game released every week for three weeks. For that one week they were half-price. The 3 games were Galaxy 2, Punchout and Metroid Prime Trilogy.

Seems like a good time to get Super Metroid finally; I've never played it before.

Has Super Mario World gone on sale .... ever?

Yup, E3 2014. That's when I bought it. Also got Super Metro is for $0.30 during the 30th Anniversary of the NES sales.

Gamespot said:
Nintendo E3 eShop Sale Discounts The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD, Super Mario World
Select Wii U and 3DS games are 30% off on the eShop right now.
Last updated by Chris Pereira on June 10, 2014 at 1:33PM
Like us on Facebook to get the latest game updates in your feed!
No Caption Provided
To celebrate E3, Nintendo has launched a sale for games on the eShop, offering a 30% discount on more than a dozen titles for Wii U and 3DS.

Among the highlights are The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD for $35 (regularly $50), The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D for $28 (regularly $40), and the Wii U Virtual Console version of Super Mario World for $5.59 (regularly $8). The recently released Wii U VC version of Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3--which, confusingly, is the Game Boy Advance version of Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island--is also discounted to $5.59 (regularly $8).

LeonSPBR

Well time to catch up on the Rabbids lore for Mario and Rabbids!
JK, I'm thinking about DQ8. Good/Bad?
I
The sale is DQ7 not 8. And DQ7 is okay, story is really slow though.

Guys I'm in doubt, do I get Persona Q or Ultimate NES Remix?? I don't know how both are really.

StereoVsn

Guys I'm in doubt, do I get Persona Q or Ultimate NES Remix?? I don't know how both are really.
So you like Persona? Do you like dungeon crawlers and Etrian Odyssey? If yes to both, get Persona Q, the game is quite good. If you don't dig Persona or Dungeon Crawling then you probably won't like it.

Not sure about the remix.

Shiggy

Europe also got some shitty sale:

Wii U
E3 Sale - Only open to My Nintendo members
All the following deals end on June 22.

Xenoblade Chronicles X (Nintendo) - €41.99/£34.99 (normally €59.99/£49.99)
Hyrule Warriors (Nintendo) - €34.99/£27.99 (normally €49.99/£39.99)
Yoshi's Woolly World (Nintendo) - €34.99/£27.99 (normally €49.99/£39.99)
Paper Mario: Color Splash (Nintendo) - €34.99/£27.99 (normally €49.99/£39.99)
Splatoon (Nintendo) - €27.99/£24.49 (normally €39.99/£34.99)
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Nintendo) - €41.99/£34.99 (normally €59.99/£49.99)
Super Mario 64 (Nintendo, N64 VC) - €4.99/£4.49 (normally €9.99/£8.99)
Metroid (Nintendo, NES VC) - €2.49/£1.74 (normally €4.99/£3.49)
Super Metroid (Nintendo, SNES VC) - €3.99/£2.74 (normally €7.99/£5.49)
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (Nintendo, DS VC) - €4.99/£4.49 (normally €9.99/£8.99)
Xenoblade Chronicles (Nintendo, Wii DL) - €9.99/£8.99 (normally €19.99/£17.99)
Super Mario Galaxy (Nintendo, Wii DL) - €9.99/£8.99 (normally €19.99/£17.99)
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo, Wii DL) - €9.99/£8.99 (normally €19.99/£17.99)

3DS:
E3 Sale - Only open to My Nintendo members
All the following deals end on June 22.

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam Bros. (Nintendo) - €27.99/£24.49 (normally €39.99/£34.99)
Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World (Nintendo) - €27.99/£24.49 (normally €39.99/£34.99)
Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo) - €31.49/£24.49 (normally €44.99/£39.99)
Hyrule Warriors Legends (Nintendo) - €27.99/£24.49 (normally €39.99/£34.99)
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (Nintendo) - €31.49/£27.99 (normally €44.99/£39.99)
Metroid (Nintendo, NES VC) - €2.49/£2.24 (normally €4.99/£4.49)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=240717241&postcount=175

DogDude

When Wii games first came to the Eshop on Wii U there was a game released every week for three weeks. For that one week they were half-price. The 3 games were Galaxy 2, Punchout and Metroid Prime Trilogy.
Of course the 3 games I need to complete my Wii collection. Missed the boat. And of course SMG2 is on sale in Europe but not here.

Bakercat

Man, Nintendo can be really stingy on prices of their games. Smash is $40 even after a sale? That's the only thing I hate about Nintendo is that their games rarely go down in price. It's hard on a poor gamer like me lol.

DogDude

Can someone tell me if the sale is for nes remix 1 or nes remix pack? The picture shows the pack but I bought it and think I only got 1? Wtf nintendo

jholmes

Can someone tell me if the sale is for nes remix 1 or nes remix pack? The picture shows the pack but I bought it and think I only got 1? Wtf nintendo

The picture is of the retail box but it was downloadable first and the two games have never been available together digitally, only physical.

So yeah it's just supposed to be the one.

Top Bottom