• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 Sale - Save up to 50% on select digital games

Sale ends at Noon tomorrow.

Got Super Mario Galaxy, Warioware Smooth Moves and Boxboxboy.

Still thinking about Santa Risky's Revenge DC. I own the DSi release but the betier wrapping is tempted. Wayforward talks about better balancing in this version but I can't find details about that.

Is there any way I could buy a game through Nintendo.com without a WiiU?

Don't have access to a WiiU right now, but really want that NES Remix

Less than an hour. Still haven't decide about Shantae: Director's Cut.

Is there any way I could buy a game through Nintendo.com without a WiiU?

Don't have access to a WiiU right now, but really want that NES Remix

Keep in mind it's only the first of the two NES Remix games.

-shadow-

dcxfn0zxkaakcymq9s0v.jpg
dcxftwwxgaihrytm6sjo.jpg

Yeah I'm not complaining about these deals!

Jhoan

Checked out BoxBox Boy and thinking about checking out Dragon Ball Fusions as well Super Metroid (a big maybe). Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam would be cool too but I might pass on it.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Oh poop, I was gonna pick up a title or two but I kept putting it off, bleh.

I'm sure ALttP and BoxBoxBoy will be on sale again in the future.

And I'm probably better off springing for a physical copy of Senran Kagura.

Jhoan

Ended up biting on Dragon Ball Fusions but got distracted and missed Super Metroid. Oh well, it's not a big deal because I would have gone on a huge impulse purchasing spree. I hope Earthbound is on sale in the future.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
It frightens me how many of those games in that list I'd likely impulse buy if they were on Switch.

Totally forgot about that DB Fusions game. I really don't want to buy a 3/2DS for the third time but it does have a nice library and that God damn new Metroid is tempting.

Top Bottom