• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo First party games at $26.99 on GameStop

Ezquimacore

Banned
FEsZxUCVkAA7YJs

Now that's a good deal.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
New, Used, and Digital are all included in the deal. Probably just some GameStop trickery going on to push their used shit first.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I could never do pre-owned Just thinking little twats handling the carts after eating cheetos and jerking off, I preferred a sealed virgin copy.
This is gamestop though. The games won't be sealed.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Picked up Splatoon 2, Mario Deluxe, Kirby Star Allies, and Breath of the Wild.

I already had a few of these before and my kids lost them a few years back.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
Just picked up the digital versions of BoTW and NSMB U Deluxe for my youngest son for $53.98. Not bad.

*edit* Redeemed the codes on Nintendo.com and earned 300 Gold Coins each, so 600 Gold Coins total or $6 credit. Redeemed that towards Crysis Remastered that's currently on sale half-off at $14.99 and ended up at $8.99. That's only $63 for 3 good Switch digital games. Great deal.

Last edited:

kunonabi

Grabbed a digital copy of Astral Chain and used the coins to get Jake Hunter for like a 1$ since it was on sale on the eshop. Now all I need is a deal for NMHIII.

sainraja

I’d grab Xenoblade if I were you. Based on Torna that’s going to go OOP soon and then rocket to $200+ on eBay.
What other games has that happened with?
Would love to know. :D

Hoping some of those are already in my collection but highly doubt it.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Is Fire Emblem 3 houses worth it? (would buy the digital code)
This Switch is my first nintendo console in a long time and I'm not sure whether I'd enjoy it or not. I wish there was a demo.

J3nga

Grabbed link's awakening and hollow knight via gift card, now trying to get Astral Chain but payment can't get through, giving this error:
Oops! We can't process your payment. Please select a different payment method or contact Customer Care at 1-800-883-8895
Wtf is this nonsense? Anyone had this issue and maybe knows fix?

$26 for Fire Emblem and NSMBUD. ALMOST takes the sting away from my $496 Switch OLED for my 9 year old.
Why did you buy a switch from a scalper? It's a $350 console. And $500 gift for a 9 year old? Guess you make bank? (not putting you down, just envious :p)
kids are notorious for breaking shit or loosing stuff (or not playing after they get bored). I would of gone with getting the $200 lite version.

spons

Gold Member
Pre-owned or not, that's quite a sale.

Off-topic: Is Xenoblade Chronicles 2 rare or out of print? There's a grand total of one store offering it sealed for a normal price here.

Deerock71

Why did you buy a switch from a scalper? It's a $350 console. And $500 gift for a 9 year old? Guess you make bank? (not putting you down, just envious :p)
kids are notorious for breaking shit or loosing stuff (or not playing after they get bored). I would of gone with getting the $200 lite version.
I'd say he's spoiled, but he's just a great kid. Supply and demand. The chip shortage isn't getting better any time soon, unfortunately.

splattered

Too bad not monster hunter rise. Already have most of these but gonna swing by local GameStop to see if they have nsmbu in stock maybe

splattered

Grabbed nsmbu at GameStop, saw monster hunter rise for $29 at Target later and also grabbed iron man vr at Target on sale for $10. Looked at metacritic reviews after I bought it and seems very mixed. Oh well just ten bucks.

Bragr

Banned
Is Fire Emblem 3 houses worth it? (would buy the digital code)
This Switch is my first nintendo console in a long time and I'm not sure whether I'd enjoy it or not. I wish there was a demo.
If you like slow tactical RPGs it's great. The first 10-15 hours are very slow. Just remember to enable death, or else it's not real Fire Emblem.

Top Bottom