• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Select Gamestops will have consoles in stock today

Deerock71

Black Friday Shopping GIF

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Can't wait to see the insane Black Friday videos of people killing each other for a games console.

Is that still a thing in the US?

ManaByte

Damn 35 minutes too late 😂

Sad facts: Watched the movie the other day, a classic. Googled it and found out the neighbor Ted got murdered by his GF before she committed suicide.

I loved the movie but the image has been destroyed a little.

Dude that was Phil Hartman and it was his wife who was high on drugs (and most people blame Andy Dick for that) who shot and killed him.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Dude that was Phil Hartman and it was his wife who was high on drugs (and most people blame Andy Dick for that) who shot and killed him.
I know, but I think most people in here know him as Ted, which is why I didn't use his own name.

Papacheeks

Banned
I think everyone knows who Phil Harman was.

love Phil. Cave man lawyer, Newsradio show. SNL skits with him as Ed Mcnann, I rem Phil bud you are not alone. When MTV had the report about his death on tv my brother almost cried. We loved snl back then and we were teenagers.

Last edited:

Deerock71

love Phil. Cave man lawyer, Newsradio show. SNL skits with him as Ed Mcnann, I rem Phil bud you are not alone. When MTV had the report about his death on tv my brother almost cried. We loved snl back then and we were teenagers.
season 7 GIF

His death was early and unexpected, like a lot of SNL cast members, sadly.

Last edited:

TexMex

Can't wait to see the insane Black Friday videos of people killing each other for a games console.

Is that still a thing in the US?

Not really since it’s gone from a day to spread out over the whole month. But I’m sure there will still be an incident somewhere which is embarrassing enough. There’s just not really situations where thousands of people kick a door down and trample each other to death.

Unknown?

Not really since it’s gone from a day to spread out over the whole month. But I’m sure there will still be an incident somewhere which is embarrassing enough. There’s just not really situations where thousands of people kick a door down and trample each other to death.
That and the fact that they don't discount items like they used to.

ManaByte

Nah stores still have doorbusters set for tomorrow. With most places fully open after COVID, the stampedes and chaos will return!

Lilo And Stitch Laughing GIF

Deerock71

I'm actually gonna drive down there right now to survey the situation. If there's 10 obese guys wearing sweatpants with earbuds in line, I guess I'm going in.
mad max GIF

Last edited:

TexMex

Nah stores still have doorbusters set for tomorrow. With most places fully open after COVID, the stampedes and chaos will return!

Lilo And Stitch Laughing GIF

I’m aware they still have sales but it isn’t even remotely similar to the chaos we had in the early 2010’s.

Top Bottom