• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo First party games at $26.99 on GameStop

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Wish it was Xenoblade 2, I hate Shulk.

Origami King, Star Allies, or Astral Chain...?

Last edited:

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Is it just me or do all of those say pre owned? Seems expensive for used games.

Shifty1897

I picked up Xenoblade Chronicles, also this is the third time I've bought this game, lol.

Is Fire Emblem 3 houses worth it? (would buy the digital code)
This Switch is my first nintendo console in a long time and I'm not sure whether I'd enjoy it or not. I wish there was a demo.
Yes, it's incredible.

Kokoloko85

Is Fire Emblem 3 houses worth it? (would buy the digital code)
This Switch is my first nintendo console in a long time and I'm not sure whether I'd enjoy it or not. I wish there was a demo.

Its amazing If you like TRPG’s. Was my game of the year along with Sekiro

Buggy Loop

Nintendo … d… deals??

steve-smith-steve-smith-boner.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Off-topic: Is Xenoblade Chronicles 2 rare or out of print? There's a grand total of one store offering it sealed for a normal price here.

Anecdotally, I ended up ordering Xenoblade 2 a few weeks ago when they did Buy 2, Get 1 free. It arrived in a generic case. I opened it up, and they had sent me the wrong game. They had actually sent me the Torna cart. Score.

Top Bottom