• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo is sending GameStop employees cat ears to wear for 3D World.

Iacobellis

tumblr_mwa0o5FbaE1qz9t7co1_400.jpg

How do I look?

Did Sony give you the PS4 tattoo?

He's spoiling something, so the spoiler tag is completely appropriate.

I guess people have been so liberal with the use of the spoiler tag in threads like this that I just assumed it contained a joke or something - i.e. "But only if I get the whole catsuit" or something like that - without clicking on the spoilers often times you miss out jokes or hidden meanings in peoples' posts

Might be helpful if people actually write down "Don't click unless you want game spoilers" in their post or there is a different tag perhaps. I'm pretty certain I'm not the only one who clicked it without at all expecting it to be a game spoiler.

Zalman

You know, that's actually pretty smart. Casual customers are going to ask them why they're wearing those silly things.

Ulumsk

Reggie traveling around US Gamestops to enforce cat ear usage scowling at passerbyers. Put ON the cat ears. Play THE GAME.

jmls1121

Banned
LOL at Gamestop employees wearing these during XBone's midnight launch.

Nintendo=trolling the video game industry for 30 years running.

Vaiim

Haha awesome. Such a Nintendo thing to do.

Would love to see pictures of miserable/grumpy gamestop employees, who are being forced to wear cat ears :D

I walked by Gamestop tonight and all the employees were wearing them. One guy looked at me through the window and gave a sort of wimper face. I gave him a thumbs up with a big grin on my face. I love Nintendo.

Eusis

Reggie traveling around US Gamestops to enforce cat ear usage scowling at passerbyers. Put ON the cat ears. Play THE GAME.
All while the Xbox One launch lines are building. Though Levi proved these were far enough in advance to wear them at PS4 launches too.

CAT THEMED LAUNCHES FOR EVERYONE.

I guess people have been so liberal with the use of the spoiler tag in threads like this that I just assumed it contained a joke or something - i.e. "But only if I get the whole catsuit" or something like that - without clicking on the spoilers often times you miss out jokes or hidden meanings in peoples' posts

Might be helpful if people actually write down "Don't click unless you want game spoilers" in their post or there is a different tag perhaps. I'm pretty certain I'm not the only one who clicked it without at all expecting it to be a game spoiler.

No one knows how to properly use spoiler tags because they don't take the time to think about it from the perspective of someone who doesn't want the game spoiled (which is the whole reason for using a spoiler tag). To be considerate just type "3D World spoiler" before the spoiler, it's not that hard.

Top Bottom