• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo is sending GameStop employees cat ears to wear for 3D World.

evanmisha

tumblr_mwa0o5FbaE1qz9t7co1_400.jpg

How do I look?

Can someone shop his head over the GameStop bathroom photo? With the stack of Wii Fit boards and toilet both visible?

Tabris

I would absolutely flip out if they expected me to wear that. A professional golf shirt? Sure. Anything else, fuck that. Probably why I have never worked in retail (thank god for that), I was a corporate guy day 1.

LOCK

I would absolutely flip out if they expected me to wear that. A professional golf shirt? Sure. Anything else, fuck that. Probably why I have never worked in retail (thank god for that), I was a corporate guy day 1.

Why? I don't understand the reasoning in this thinking, is it because you assume it makes you less manly?

Tabris

Why? I don't understand the reasoning in this thinking, is it because you assume it makes you less manly?

Because it looks silly, has nothing to do with gender roles. If I put on large clown flip flops and walked around town, people would think that's silly. Same thing here.

Top Bottom