• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo of America hires Bowser; violent protests begin in Mushroom Kingdom

If that were my name, no way in hell that I'd be able to take a job at Nintendo just by the sheer amount of stupid Office-Space-esque small talk that is inevitably going to happen. It would haunt me every day.

(pass someone in the hallway)
"Hey Bowser, I heard Mario's comin' for ya!"

(next day)
"Why you always kidnapping the princess? Haha, just playing."

(trying to eat my lunch in the lunchroom)
"I saw you drive up in your Mazda. Is your Clown Car in the shop? Hahaha just kidding."

... etc.

That every day of my waking life would cause me to snap a year in.

LiK

Few people know this was actually foretold in "Super Mario Bros. & Friends: When I Grow Up," a PC educational game that was basically a coloring book explaining common jobs. And yes, it actually exists. http://www.mariowiki.com/Super_Mario_Bros._&_Friends:_When_I_Grow_Up

BusinessExecutive.png

It was destiny!

wiibomb

y'all know you want him in the next Nintendo Direct

I mean.. it should be like the 70% of the reasons why the hired him...

Kouriozan

Well, this is legit funny, I thought it was a joke for a while.
Now Nintendo have to make a game with Bowser as the main character, he was awesome in Bowser Inside Story.

I just realized we've had Moffit at Nintendo far longer than we've had Cammie Dunaway. But since they stopped doing press conferences after 2012, we've only seen him that one time.

Gries

This just in: Larry Kratos joins Sony Computer Entertainment according to a recent report by Gamesindustry.biz

When asked to comment on his new position as CFO at the new company, he got really mad and severly wounded several innocent bystanders.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
America sees a surge in Bowser amiibo, whereas all others are cancelled (even Bowser Jr., because he secretly hates the little shit)

AdanVC

I just imagine all the giggles and puns from Nintendo employees everytime they call Bowser to have a meeting. It's going to be bullied to death. "Hey Bowser we have a meeting tomorrow, don't forget to bring your Mac with the presentation slides and your Koopa squad"

Doug Bowser quits Nintendo a week later.

Nosgoroth

This is so perfect, I'm laughing so much.

I hope he doesn't keep an axe behind his office chair.

EDIT:

At Treehouse: "Hey guys, we finally got the new build with Bowser's mouthflap animations fixed."

*laughs all around*

PSqueak

Banned
I feel bad for the other guy who applied. Probably had a great resume, just didn't have a last name Nintendo thought was cool.

Cheer up, Robert Falcon. You'll get a job somewhere.

He should join the army and try again after reaching the rank of captain.

Roo

Well, now let's wait and see if hiring him has any tangible and positive impact on all those issues he's supposed to address.

Not holding my breath but whatever.

Top Bottom