• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Refurbished Wii U Deluxe with Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land - $225

I know people have been waiting for this to be back in stock. I've heard lots of good things about Nintendo Refurbished quality too. They come with a one year warranty so besides possible cosmetic ware its pretty much like buying new

Wii U console (Black/32GB Internal Storage*)
Wii U GamePad (Black)
Super Mario 3D Land digital game
Nintendo Land digital game
Wii U AC Adapter
Wii U GamePad AC Adapter
High Speed HDMI Cable
Sensor Bar
https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?productId=prod560316

GeeDuhb

Great deal, and great quality (although did they raise the price? I thought I paid $199 when I bought mine last May...)

Anyway, when I got mine it was like new and I have been enjoying it ever since! So if you were looking to buy a Wii U, you are not going to find a better deal than this!

Edit: OH WOW, just noticed this comes with Nintendo Land AND 3D World! This is a amazing deal! Go buy one now!

co1onel

Great deal, and great quality (although did they raise the price? I thought I paid $199 when I bought mine last May...)

Anyway, when I got mine it was like new and I have been enjoying it ever since! So if you were looking to buy a Wii U, you are not going to find a better deal than this!
They didn't come with Mario 3D world before

Wii U console (Black/32GB Internal Storage*)
Wii U GamePad (Black)
Super Mario 3D Land digital game
Nintendo Land digital game
Wii U AC Adapter
Wii U GamePad AC Adapter
High Speed HDMI Cable
Sensor Bar

They're porting 3DS games to the Wii U now?

jetjevons

Bish loves my games!
That's fantastic value.

And if the current library doesn't excite you in any way (what's WRONG with you?!), you're all going to need one for Zelda anyway.

Maitiú

I know people have been waiting for this to be back in stock. I've heard lots of good things about Nintendo Refurbished quality too. They come with a one year warranty so besides possible cosmetic ware its pretty much like buying new

https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?productId=prod560316

For anyone interested, no one in last year's thread, including me, saw any hint of cosmetic ware or of anything being anything other than new, leaving us speculating that these are refurbs straight from manufacturing.

JeTmAn81

starwars4_clip17.jpg

I've been waiting for you, refurbished WiiU. Ordered.

UberTag

This seems like an even better deal for Canadians.
$225 CAD (which is what they're charging) works out to $178.23 US for a Wii U, Super Mario 3D World and NintendoLand.
That's cheaper than a New 3DS XL with zero games.

//ARCANUM

This seems like an even better deal for Canadians.
$225 CAD (which is what they're charging) works out to $178.23 US for a Wii U, Super Mario 3D World and NintendoLand.

Would someone in Canada like to order one of these for me for $178.24? ;)

JDSN

Banned
This is essentially a new console, bought mine with Mario Kart 8 and only recently began to lose that new electronic smell.

Maitiú;154902424 said:
For anyone interested, no one in last year's thread, including me, saw any hint of cosmetic ware or of anything being anything other than new, leaving us speculating that these are refurbs straight from manufacturing.
Aren't a lot of refurb from quality control? The units they pull out randomly to test

Around Christmas time they were selling them for $200 and they were including the digital 3D World and Nintendo Land, plus the physical Nintendo Land. They were only advertising the physical Nintendo Land. Was bizarre, and awesome. But, this is still an awesome deal. And as others have said, my system looked absolutely brand new.

tried to order, now need to get three goddamn holds cancelled because my bank is fucking incompetent and nintendo's site is fucking up right now

Sorcerer

Digital copy of Nintendo land?

Did Nintendo ever put Nintendo Land back on the shop?

Is the site getting hammered? I can't even get in to take a look.

Flip4k

Got a refurbished one last year. Looked brand new, haven't had a single issue with it.

Anyone on the fence, I suggest you just go for it.

I waited for that for over 2 months and ended up buying one from cowboom for less than $200... This is a great deal thought. If you don't own a WiiU I highly recommend!

Buy it and then sell to Gamestop. lol

And lose profit on it considering the $225 doesn't include the $20 shipping or $10+ to get it delivered before the GS deal ends? I assume this is a joke since it's been used multiple times so far, just it's a barely thought out one. Having a digital Mario 3d World also wouldn't help much, since GS doesn't give any extra for digital games on consoles.

Aikidoka

Pretty tempt to get a Wii U with zelda coming up this year. But, with only 32 GB seems like the digital game bundle is a pretty big hindrance.

Joei

Pretty tempt to get a Wii U with zelda coming up this year. But, with only 32 GB seems like the digital game bundle is a pretty big hindrance.

Although I haven't done it, I read it's fairly simple to get an external HD and attach it. And I have two big releases downloaded, SM3DW and Zelda WWHD, and while taking up room, I still have plenty of space for VC games and smaller titles. Plus, with Best Buy GC, I don't even download any retail games, so the space is a nonfactor for me.

That said, fantastic console with some fantastic games out; SM3DW, NSMBU, Mario Kart 8, Hyrule Warriors, Shovel Knight, and Captain Toad make it worth owning the system. Honestly my favorite system since SNES (though Wii had the better Mario games), and with Xenoblade X and Zelda coming out this year, it's only going to get better.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member

You just need one of these and one of these. The Wii U will format them for you, and you'll have enough storage to likely last you the entire generation for 56 bucks (though for 10 more bucks you can double your storage should you be planning to go full digital).

Digital copy of Nintendo land?

Did Nintendo ever put Nintendo Land back on the shop?

Is the site getting hammered? I can't even get in to take a look.
I want to know about this too. Nintendo took the digital copy of Nintendoland off the eShop ages ago. Has it come back like the Donkey Kong Country VC games?

Top Bottom