• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Refurbished Wii U Deluxe with Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land - $225

rezn0r

is the site crapping out at checkout for anyone else? kind of annoying me because i want to pull the trigger. i keep getting internal server errors, across multiple different browsers.

edit: nevermind, going in and deleting saved addresses and manually adding them at the profile screen took care of it. i think it was getting confused on the autofixing of the address/zip.

rtcn63

Stupid question. Since the games are pre-installed, if you delete them, can you re-download and all that?

Don't think this is a good deal compared to the $260 brand new Ebay deals that happen every other week. I also think this is the year for Nintendo to do another price drop anyway.

and yep, I can't do this deal because of some weird quirk with Nintendo's store where it's not completing my order (in spite of me having more than enough money in my account and no applicable credit/debit limits to speak of)

Are the $75 "refurbished" 2DSes on Nintendo Online Store also "like new"?

I know conventional wisdom for the refurbished Wii U's is that they are in very good shape, possibly actually new systems. Is the same true for 2DS? I'm kinda shocked to find they're only $75, and even $75 CDN. Like I don't even need another 3DS but I kinda want to buy one and sock it away just cause it's so cheap. They even have sea green!

Top Bottom