• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Treehouse Live @ E3 2016 Thread [*LIVE*]

What are you most excited for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

Yeeeeeeeeeessssss I am so readAyyyy!

edit: Skyward sword staff credits music for extra hype: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSZBcPRQpO8

Wait what
The livestream will be broadcast over two days, the first will focusing on the new Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon titles, followed by a big look at the Legend of Zelda.
Is this saying Zelda isn't until tomorrow? ...

I'm expecting Zelda to look great and Nintendo only fans descending on the internet to declare Nintendo won E3 because they revealed one great game.
They can't "win" E3. They're not having a conference or direct to announce a lot of games like Sony and MS did. And who cares who "won"?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Twitch stream is the only one working right now... how has the Twitch quality been this E3?

Decent for me. Noticed a small issue during the Sony press conference where it would stop for a second and then repeat the previous second. Happened maybe 5 or 6 times. Not a huge deal though, was still able to watch. Watched the Microsoft and Ubisoft conferences without issue.

I'm ready. Here for Zelda, but cheering on Dragon Quest VII as well.

jonno394

Surely it'd make sense to just open with a trailer for Zelda. It'd get loads of people automatically tune in to see it.

I have no interest in sitting through hours of stuff, but i'll tune in for the first half hour or so just incase.

ChrisD

I'm expecting Zelda to look great and Nintendo only fans descending on the internet to declare Nintendo won E3 because they revealed one great game.

Why, but of course. Wouldn't be E3 without everyone calling "their" company the assured winner. :p

Torkith

The livestream will be broadcast over two days, the first will focusing on the new Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon titles, followed by a big look at the Legend of Zelda.

That doesn't mean Zelda is tomorrow right?...

edit* NVM, it's still early. First day I imagine.

I hope they actually talk about NX version. Ubisoft already discussed one game during their conference and has it up for pre-order. Nintendo should, and hopefully will, explain the differences between the Wii U and NX versions, and maybe give some insight on the console itself. I don't expect a reveal or gameplay, just some keynotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom