• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo World Championship to be held at Microsoft Theater

Guevara

Microsoft Theatre? -_-.

Are we heading to the days of

"Doritos Stadium"

"Coca Cola Mall"
Close enough?

fiesta_bowl_lg.jpg

Microsoft did this on purpose lol good to be rich, I was surprised the Nokia brand survive this long to sponsor a building

Are they even hosting the Xbox Press event there?

cyba89

It's this coming Sunday, and it will be streamed with a pre-show brought to you by the Nintendo Treehouse. The start time is 2:35pm.

Sunday will be an awesome Nintendo Day with this plus Smash Direct + DLC coming. Will help shorten the wait for the conferences.

Crayolan

People said Banjo would never be in Smash because Nintendo won't advertise for Microsoft.

Nintendo advertises for Microsoft.

Banjo in Smash confirmed.

WillyFive

So Microsoft buys Rareware, then spends years trying to buy Nintendo of America's offices in Redmond....and now they grab the theater they've been using for years as well?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Yeah, the theater that held several of Nintendo's E3's press conferences, last year's Smash Bros. Invitational, and this year's NWC... now has Microsoft signage all over it.

Are you saying that Banjo-Kazooie is confirmed to be apart of Smash DLC!?

I'm joking! I'm eager to watch Nintendo World Champion 2015 but did they announce any games that they are going to use?

sounds like at least 4 well known speedrunners are invited to this championship, guess its the sort of thing they should be good at... Kappa.

I'm going to grasp at straws and say this means Banjo-Threeie will be announced for XB1, and Banjo will be a DLC Smash character to further market it.

The new unprecedented partnership.

Top Bottom