• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nioh coming to Steam on November 7, Nioh Complete for PS4 same day

TitusTroy

Yeah, keyboard for camera, so like WASD for movement and IJKL for camera.

that would be truly awful...would feel like I'm playing a MUD or DOS game from the 1980's...so I would need to use the keyboard to attack/block etc instead of the left/right mouse buttons?...terrible

zsswimmer

I never played this on ps4 but definitely will double dip to see my gtx 1080 give me dome solid fps.

So this has ARPG looting style like Diablo tight? So if I love those loot games and soulsbourne game, it should be up my alley? I know it's not exactly like dark souls but combat oriented anyways

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Anyone playing PC version with PS4 controller? Is it working fine? The game fully supports it with correct button prompts and UI elements?

Ragnaroz

Anyone playing PC version with PS4 controller? Is it working fine? The game fully supports it with correct button prompts and UI elements?
As someone who has both versions, yes. Playing on PC with a DS4 feels the same as playing on PS4 Pro, except with better graphics and smooth FPS.

Top Bottom