• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nioh embargo lifts on February 2nd (+ game size)

Kudo

Optimistic expectations - 89
Worst case scenario - 79

That 90 barrier will be hard to break, but if it does.. it's champagne today.

Neonep

I'm relying on word of mouth for this game. With so many games coming out, this is the one I'm skipping for now.

forrest

formerly nacire
Metacritic - 84

Pros:

Souls Like
Rewarding Combat System
Enemy Variety

Cons:

Souls Like
Lackluster Environments
Grindy

xuchu

I'm expecting 80-85. Great metascores. Glad that some reviewers are taking their time with the game and not trying to have a review ready for the moment the embargo lifts though.

Where is Nioh review topic? They drop in 40 minutes. With as much talk that game has generated on here I definitely expected one. You all are slacking!

Goddamn, my Mighty Ape AU order just shipped this morning. I have to start ordering from those guys more often; they got my copy of Gravity Rush 2 to me the day before release, too.

This game was nowhere on my radar three weeks ago, but after getting the Bloodborne platinum I have an itch to scratch. I didn't play any of the betas, but you guys got me hyped with these score predictions.

If review copies only went out a few days ago I'm surprised reviewers will have a review ready to drop here in a few minutes. Game is massive and with a pretty steep learning curve too.

Grassy

87. I feel confident about this game.

Goddamn, my Mighty Ape AU order just shipped this morning. I have to start ordering from those guys more often; they got my copy of Gravity Rush 2 to me the day before release, too.

Bugger, if I hadn't already ordered with JB Hifi today I would have used them too.

silva1991

Yeah

t1486022400z1.png

It's time.

fionel

The world Nioh is divided into 6 regions, themselves broken down into various missions to accomplish. If at the time of writing these lines we have not yet reached the end credits, know that exploring the first region from top to bottom will occupy you about a hundred hours, if you do not encounter Difficulties.

(google translated)

Erm... I want this game to have tons of content and last over a hundred hours, but this has GOT to be some exaggeration.

Top Bottom