• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nioh |OT2| You Can Be My Yojimbo Anytime

Patch notes are confusing. Says Suzaku is being adjusted and then in a second bullet point says that when it's activated at 1 HP it'll cancel status effects like poison or burn. Wonder if that first part means power is being nerfed.

sh4mike

They didn't fix the bug with the hotspring? When I go in a hotspring with a buff it cancels that buff, kinda annoying since spell are very limited :/
Or maybe it was meant to work like this?

xuchu

Fixed a bug where titles collected would not reach 100%.

No more 99.7%

giphy.gif

hew9753

This may be a dumb question, but if I quit and exit the game while in a mission will I be right where I was when I start back up - like in Souls games - or does it always reset back to the last shrine save point?

Deku Tree

So they just read video game forums and nerf the OP builds that people write about? I guess that's how game balancing works in 2017.

xuchu

Is the 6 man gauntlet new? I had to fight the big ass wooden sword guy and the 5 weapon masters one after the other.

You have the patch?

Apparently the change to the Sword Mystic Art might not be a buff. Patch notes only say "adjustment", so it could be a nerf D:;

Don't see why it would justify a buff. It's already one of the best mystic arts giving 50% damage from behind on its own. Maybe they'll nerf it to 35% or something. Would rather them just leave it alone though.

Lol the main thing that would affect me is the elemental debuff decrease rate since I'm running a Demon King build.

I'm sure you'll be fine. Even with the discord damage multiplier nerf, the power of discord comes from the stagger potential and constant stunlock. It may be slightly harder to set up dual elemental debuffs but I'm sure discord builds will adjust.

IvorB

This may be a dumb question, but if I quit and exit the game while in a mission will I be right where I was when I start back up - like in Souls games - or does it always reset back to the last shrine save point?

It's not a dumb question and as you will be back at the last shrine you saved at.

Izuna

Banned
Also, I am glad I never got to LV750 because that would trivialise all of this stuff.

Got maybe 3 hours of spare time before I have to study.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
New patch? I like what I read. Can't wait to jump in tonight!
Probably the one game I'll keep coming back for more this gen.

BigEmil

Oh wow, one of the new mission is a "Ninja Gauntlet" lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWhsNyYvC7k

EDIT:

Doesn't look like a tag team but you also fight
Mitsunari and Otani
back to back. Good for people looking to farm their set.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjyYPOrexbo

EDIT (2):

I hope you guys like Bloody Palaces XD
Really awesome!
New patch? I like what I read. Can't wait to jump in tonight!
Probably the one game I'll keep coming back for more this gen.
I always keep coming back to this game it's so satisfying

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Also, I am glad I never got to LV750 because that would trivialise all of this stuff.

Got maybe 3 hours of spare time before I have to study.
Why? Can't you just respec always to a lower level if it all becomes cakewalk? xp

Really awesome!

I always keep coming back to this game it's so satisfying
Damn straight. That combat and gameplay mechanics is straight up sex.

Hybris

I haven't played in a few weeks. Anyone know if the save file deletion bug has been addressed? Need to know if I have to keep doing manual backups since I don't have PS+...

SephiZack

Trying to do hanzo and okatsu without getting damage (and no cheesy stuff) is more difficult than two kings or other shore for me. Not only I have to care about two fast people hitting me, but also poison clouds, ground spikes and shurikens from the other side of the map z_z

Trying to do hanzo and okatsu without getting damage (and no cheesy stuff) is more difficult than two kings or other shore for me. Not only I have to care about two people hitting me, but also poison clouds, ground spikes and shurikens from the other side of the map z_z
Yea we NgII now

Kaako

Felium Defensor
I also want some form of progression <3

haha, the real reason is because it was just too much for me. I'm on rn and I'm soooo hyped.
Haha understandable. <3
I'm just itching to jump back in tonight and glad you guys are having fun with the new levels so far. Keep us informed with any decent divine loot drops/spots in the new levels please, thx.

Top Bottom