• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NISA announces Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea (PS3) LE

Volcynika

http://store.nisamerica.com/atelier-shallie-alchemists-of-the-dusk-sea-limited-edition

atelier_shallie_ps3_le_collection_v3_2.jpg

• Limited Edition collector's box (side loader)
• Atelier Shallie - Alchemists of the Dusk Sea for PS3™
• Full-color hardcover art book (48 pages)
• Atelier Shallie original soundtrack CD with jewel case
• Atelier Shallie poster (16" x 24")

$64.99, releases in March. They said Europe should get one soon too.

ohlawd

lol I'm always been complaining about the lack of Atelier LEs nowadays but here it is right in front of me and I'm hesitating

see, I live in sryup land so I won't get this delivered to me two weeks after it launches. And I can't stomach double dipping on full price console releases digitally but I'm gungho on double/triple/quad dipping on handheld games.

edit: okay fuck it I'm in. Atelier releases on the store have always been $50 max, right? Hoping for the same for Shallie then.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Picking up trash, for almost no cash!

I'm not gonna have any cash by the end of next year :/

Tohsaka

Pretty nice LE. Not sure if I'll be getting it or the regular version, but I'll have the game day one either way/

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Would this game be a good entry point into the series? I've never played an Atelier game before but this one looks really appealing to me for some reason.

I would just start at the beginning of any of the trilogies. The more recent entries have been more user friendly.

Producer

TKoei is full of shit, why don't they give it to NISA so I can get a physical copy on Vita.

you'll probably also get it with gamebreaking bugs and filled with memes and other unfunny stuff. no thanks.

On topic, damn this LE is mad good. I'm in there

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
man...... am so tempted to order this even though already have the JP LE. Good price too for you folks in the West!

001.jpg

omlet

I'm kind of torn. It looks nice and I'd like to support the endeavor but I don't have any of the other LEs so this would kind of stick out on the shelf as an anomaly.

I think I will probably end up doing what I did for Arland trilogy and just get regular edition and then buy the actual full sized trilogy artbook stuff later and call it good.

If this was coming with a BARREL t-shirt, it would be instant buy. I missed out on that with Meruru and still regret it.

Kieli

In Canada, this will cost $11231241432523523048290482390482390 because reasons.

If retailers don't mark it up by a million percent, they won't be able to sleep at night.

In Canada, this will cost $11231241432523523048290482390482390 because reasons.

If retailers don't mark it up by a million percent, they won't be able to sleep at night.

This is likely a NISA Store exclusive, with a possibility of being sold on VGP anyways (but I don't think previous NISA Store exclusives have gone on sale at VGP before), so no retailer markup. That won't necessarily make you feel any better, because even straight from NISA it'll cost about $92 once you factor in shipping and exchange rate.

Top Bottom