• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 9 (OT) SURABANAKA DESU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
Suzuki in white is definitely different.

This match is a...semi-shoot. Just gotta work yourself into it and believe.

UberTag

Couldn't get Flipps working at all so I'm just watching through the NJPW World feed. Will re-watch stuff with the JR/Striker commentary later.

Ithil

Yea, JR much better in this match. I think it's just the pace. This style and pace fits him much better than the 8 man matches.

Helps that he knows MMA pretty well so he's actually probably more equipped than Striker is for this match.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Is that what it is? Awesome!

And I love this theme too.

He wears white when he's going for more MMA style
0.jpg

Black is for pro wrestling. He did both when he wrestled Muta.

Oscar

First time watching any pro wrestling since the Attitude era.

What is Sakuraba doing here? (I'm an MMA fan, but don't really know much about him).

Foggy

Noooooooooo not the IQ Wrestler! :(

What is Sakuraba doing here? (I'm an MMA fan, but don't really know much about him).

He was a pro-wrestler before he did mma full-time. Plus this allows him to be active without his ear getting ripped off by accident.

Ithil

He's retired (mostly) from MMA and has been doing pro wrestling in NJPW for a few years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom