• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 9 (OT) SURABANAKA DESU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toki767

This was weird.

ivQrYu3QQrLf5.gif

Foggy

Wow, that was a monster match. I thought for sure that it was going to be Ibushi's to win since Nak was putting him through hell and Ibushi looked so damn good throughout. Ibushi's gotta' be pushed to the moon throughout the year.

WHEN YOU CAN BECOME A STAR IN A LOSING EFFORT

ELEVATING THE PRODUCT

Nakamura's mic spitting was just about how awesome the match was and briefly saying Ibushi was great.

Hasney

Wow, holy shit. What a match that was.

Is the main event going to go an hour? What a fucking climax that would be to the rivalry and would be fitting... If 2 guys can do it, it will be those two.

JR needs to be de-stupified over the WWE way of thinking. A lot of their fans do to be honest.

He prefaced that by saying ALL the NJPW titles are as prestigious as the main title which is why everyone wants to be a champ. The second comment was more like a shot at how the WWE devalued their championships.

Aiii

So not worth it
Is this where they push Tanahashi's Make a Wishes so he isn't booed out of the building when he comes out?

Nuklear

Banned
Thank you all for watching with me. This is truly an experience. I will try to get back into wrestling and watch NJPW now. This is PRO-WRESTLING which I love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom