• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Man's Sky E3 trailers

nikos

The infinite scale of this game is mind blowing. It quickly climbed up my list of most anticipated games.

game of the show forreal.

need to know about platform availability though.

love seeing that fleet jump into the screen. reminds me of battlestar galactica

Hyped beyond words for this. Also, the presenter seemed super nervous, but who can blame him. I can't imagine presenting my childhood dream game at E3. Kudos to the devs for being ambitious enough to dare create something like this. Can't wait to play it ^_^

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I want to play this NOW. Best game of the Sony conference if you ask me.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I'm a bit apprehensive at the scope the game promises. It strikes me as one of those games that will be a bit too aimless, or won't live up to the hype.

Like the promise that "every player will start on their own planet" I can't imagine actually being as neat as that sounds.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
It looks good but this is not an exclusive, is it?

They said it would come out first on PS4 for consoles, but I think it'll come out at the same time as PC, so no worries there.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
If I were Sony I'd be dumping a large amount of moneyhats for this game.

Help out the development and lock this up as a perma exclusive. It looks amazing.

acklame

This looks AMAZING. I can't believe this is from such a small company, this easily looks "AAA" and is one of the best of E3 so far!

Anion

Literally made me happy that I watched the sony E3 conference instead of making my presentation for tomorrow lol

Blizzard

Banned
Someone made a Spore comparison which is probably a fair point. The thing that probably concerns me the most about No Man's Sky is the multiplayer thing. I'm hoping I'll be able to completely opt out and play singleplayer, because I don't want other people trolling to extinct my creatures etc.

That said, the graphics and animals they've shown so far look ultra impressive, especially for a small team. Hopefully it does end up neat and fun.

This was one of the games I was most looking forward to news about, this E3, and at the very least, the trailer(s) looked awesome.

Ocaso

This game looks absolutely incredible. Literally. As in I can't believe it's actually real in the way that it's being shown and described. It simply looks and sounds too good to be true in a totally Peter Molyneux sort of way. Prove me wrong devs. Please prove me wrong.

Trey

If I were Sony I'd be dumping a large amount of moneyhats for this game.

Help out the development and lock this up as a perma exclusive. It looks amazing.

It could certainly use the money. All this to explore, but it looks as if there's limited ways to interact with world(s). I'm excited to see more.

Guevara

I honestly cannot believe in about one generation we've gone from procedurally generated 2D games, like Minecraft and Terraria (which are great), to incredibly advance INDIE-developed procedurally generated 3D universes that look like fucking Metroid Prime.

What a tremendous leap in just a few years.

Top Bottom