• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

no sleep tonight: creepy and unsettling youtube videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger X

Do you guys know about the Treacher Collins Sydrome?
It's a gene problem where your face, only your face, cannot form normally. This is a video of little girl who's having this terrible gene problem. She's perfectly normal outside the look of her face. Their parents are extremely strong to hold on. This video made me feel a truckload of different emotions really. It's not gory, might be really creepy for some. But for curious people, its not a bullshit video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq9l2r3Ax9k&feature=related

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Just freaked out all my girlfriends friends with the OP's post

What do i win ?

vordhosbn

Banned
Ranger X said:
Do you guys know about the Treacher Collins Sydrome?
It's a gene problem where your face, only your face, cannot form normally. This is a video of little girl who's having this terrible gene problem. She's perfectly normal outside the look of her face. Their parents are extremely strong to hold on. This video made me feel a truckload of different emotions really. It's not gory, might be really creepy for some. But for curious people, its not a bullshit video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq9l2r3Ax9k&feature=related
It makes me sad more than anything :(

mantidor

obligatory goddess bunny

Someone made a dumb viral video with this which was all the rage in the spanish speaking portion of the internet some time ago, you can catch it searching for "obedece a la morsa" on youtube as well.

Julianna Wetmore is definitely more of sad story than a creepy story, goddess bunny... not so much, although there are obvious tragic parts on her life.

commedieu

Banned
mantidor said:
obligatory goddess bunny

Someone made a dumb viral video with this which was all the rage in the spanish speaking portion of the internet some time ago, you can catch it searching for "obedece a la morsa" on youtube as well.

Julianna Wetmore is definitely more of sad story than a creepy story, goddess bunny... not so much, although there are obvious tragic parts on her life.

Theres a frame/scare thing in it. Not sure if this was intended... I hate those things.. .. just sayin..

mantidor

commedieu said:
Theres a frame/scare thing in it. Not sure if this was intended... I hate those things.. .. just sayin..

crap I linked it without seeing it since I'm at work, sorry for that, I hate that crap too. I already fixed the link with (I hope) a regular plain version of the video, which is still freaking creepy, but no screamer.

The comic above is a screamer though :p

The videos of scantily or oddly dressed men dancing in front of cameras are pointless, not creepy in the slightest and it's obnoxious seeing this thread flooded with them.

Here is a video I took during a mariners game one night. I don't typically watch baseball, but it was on at my house one night and I just happened to look up and see the camera on some guy in the audience who just looks into your soul. Guy clapping next to him is pretty funny though. If it weren't for DVR I probably wouldn't have been able to record it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom